Introduce yourself

Welcome Hong aka. @0xTail and I really hope you can get back to coding just like old times.
:muscle:

Amazing story !
I think the same, HODLing ain’t enough, right ? Let’s keep our coins growing in value while economy collapse around us, and let’s code all together :muscle:

Keep grinding :muscle:
Keep coding :up:

Hello,

My name is Matthew levy, born raised and currently reside in Grand Cayman . I been in the crypto space on and off since the bull run in 2017 and want to expand my knowledge more on the space as we are all very early adopters :muscle: . I am a Commercial producer and animator here on this small island i call home with about 4 years experience in the field.
My goal is to learn as much as i can to apply to my current skill set and to explore new opportunities. im looking forward to taking this course and seeing what the future holds :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Hello, I am new to blockchain programming. My main goal is to code smart contracts on Ethereum. Greetings from Mumbai

1 Like

Hi , Duane from Australia, fascinated by blockchain and a huge fan of Ivan , thanks for the opportunity to go all in on Crypto !!

1 Like

kabayan! :slight_smile: :philippines:

1 Like

Hi Ivan, my name is Kim am from Belgium… stepped into crypto right at the top…like you did ,only 5years later… selfeducated on technical analysis reading books and watching youtube videos… have a full time job. hobbys are thaiboxing and swimming… looking forward to the course…

2 Likes

Hi Everybody.
My name is Vlad, I’m from Bucharest Romania, 35 years old and I work in helthcare in a pharma company. Ive first heard of krypto and BTC especially, in feb 2019 that is also when I made a leap of faith in kryto and invested.
Aldo i have no programming skills whatsoever I’m also taking another leap of faith, because I’ve embarked yesterday in this journey with the academy, not knowing really if I’m even a person that can learn this new “tricks”, but then again, one can never know until he tries.

Sometimes i have some ideas about projects and don’t really know if I’m on to something or just loosing my mind. Well i guess i’l find out pretty soon after my first few courses :sweat_smile:

Nice to be here

2 Likes

Hello there! My name is Greg and I’m from Poland. I’m interested in crypto for some time, and I’m exited to finally get deeper dive into programming. I wish you all good luck and many 100x :smile:

1 Like

Hi Im Welly. Stay at home mum from australia. Im new to all this information but jumped onboard to do something that will benefit my family in the long run. looking forward to learning with you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Blockchain Squad,

My name is Joni and I just join Ivan on Tech Blockchain Academy.

Looking to forward to learning new things and conquer the old world.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I am Mandeep from India based in Kuwait. I am a Telecom Technology Expert with more than a decade of experience. I have been following the Crypto world in 2017. I am really convinced that the Crypto space is sooner or later going to disrupt the traditional finance system and I am very excited about the developments. I am following Ivan for quite some time and joined the Academy to enhance my Knowledge blockchain technology in the pursuit to change my job profile and become a developer. Thanks to all and Let start new journey.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. My name is Kerron. I’ve only started paying attention to blockchain and cryptocurrency this year. Feels like I’m very late, but also kinda early.
I joined the academy because

• I want to use blockchain tech to improve my business and my clients.
  • I would like to launch a new project with some of you
  • Mostly, I’m just very intrigued by the tech and what it means for the world, so I’m very hungry to understand it.
3 Likes

Greetings everyone,
My name is Dale and I live in the US (Alabama). I work as an automation engineer currently. I have been interested in crypto since 2017. I would like to become a developer as I enjoy programming. I am very excited about this space. I like tennis, playing the guitar, and hopefully I will be travelling more in the future after achieving more financial freedom:)

1 Like

Hello my name is Micah Marino I co-founded Unparalleled Movement a Parkour gym in Missoula, Montana in 2011. We decided to permanently close when Covid hit the US in March. I have been obsessed with this space for years and am finally able to dedicate my time to developing new skills and knowledge in this space. I have been wanting to join the academy ever since it came out. I bought Ivans first course about blockchain basics during his first pre-sale. I make it a point to watch Ivans videos daily and am glad to finally be a part of this community. Learning how to code feels impossible but I am determined to give it a go. I recently turned 30 and I am not as far along with my investments as I would like to be at this age. I want to build something that can give me the revenue I need to live the life I want to live and make the investments I want to be making.

1 Like

Kabayan @Ishoboy! :smiley: :philippines: So great to know that there are Filipinos here in the academy. Are there other Filipinos here that you know? You just joined last July 2020? Right?

1 Like

Hi! I’m Ishita, I’ve been exploring this space for 1.5 months now and got inspired to learn coding after watching Ivan’s video. Looking forward to growing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Jacques. I’m really excited to be part of this community and learn from you all. Look forward to getting to a point where I can help others as I gain more experience.

Hi guys,

Nice to meet all of you. Starmadness here.

I excited to learn. I have no prior knowledge of programming other than one course that was so far back in the past that I can barely remember what it was. But I have a passion to learn and I hope I will be able to contribute to your learning experience as well.

Thanks and see you soon.

1 Like

Wow, I just had a flashback when you said Basic, Pascal and Fortran. You are just a tad older than me I.

I hope we will be moving our old engines and show these kids how the old generation works :wink: