Introduce yourself

Hello Ivan
I started buying cryptos at the peak in 2018, yet somehow I am still interested even though most of my early investments are near 90% losses. My portfolio is positive thanks to a few winners.
I have the feeling it is time to earn some money from the crypto space instead of just putting money into it. That is why I am here.

I am hoping to be able to understand and retain what Ivan has to teach me. Thanks Ivan for providing this educational opportunity to me and everyone else that is enrolled.

Russ or @russcontact

2 Likes

I am very hopeful that Hyprr can break out also. Go Hyprr.

hey erika its nice to see you here today , i also wants to introduce myself i am hardik i’ve just joined today , i am from india ,i am full time self employed in crypto , i invest in crypto and mine , yield farming and i’m also a real estate investor in india.

hey everyone this is hardik , i am full time self employed in crypto only since 7-8 months , since corona happened actually TBH , earlier i was full time real estate investor and i also invested in BTC quite a bit since 2017 , but anyway i want to spered awareness about crypto in india and wants to bring more people and money in cyrpto Eco system so ive decided to learn block chain from a technical way , hope i will make quality friends here.

as they always says be active in the community you’re invested in.

guys you can call me HK.

Hi hardik,
Nice to meet you. haha it seems like you are killing it over in india.

Best of luck with the curse …:slight_smile:

i literally have zero friends who understands block chain or smart contracts here in my city , my mom dad thinks i am doing some illegal things online as i explained them my income from yield farming lol

its great that you took an initiative to be self employed and joined the course i wish you all the very best Erika .

Hola ,Hello, Giasou, Bonjour to this great community, I hope this course and journey will lead to many great things…ready to embrace this great space, learn and grow. Let’s do this!! :blush:

I am excited to be a member here for sure. I paid in bitcoin and I love the fact that you offer that type of payment. It validates the goals you have for us in this world Ivan.

Hi my name is Daniel. I am originally from the Czech Republic and have lived in Germany, Greece, Colombia and the US. Because if this experience I’ve realized the flaws of the financial systems. Actually Germany was pretty good :slight_smile: to be fair. Greece, Colombia, and the USA, not so much :).

I’ve been working as a solution architect for a US company and love doing this type of work. My son is about to go college and I “feel” that if I step up my game then I can cover his tuition, room and board and improve my retirement odds as well as his. He does not want to have anything to do with software, he wants to be a chef like Gordon Ramsey.

I actually believe in IT in Space and have been trying to get our sales people to sell our solutions to companies like SpaceX, but I am still getting laughed at… although by now it’s just a smirk and chuckle.
I believe that crypto will be used to associate assets that are Earth bound or in orbit and also on the Moon, Mars, and where ever the final frontier takes us. It’s interesting that Star Trek never mentioned it, but they must be using crypto in the future using subspace communications (quantum entanglement network of the DeFi). We’re close!

dh

1 Like

Hi I am george,

I have been programming for 20 years and now I want to get into the blockchain space full time.
My back groun is C++ and Java.

I live in New Zealand where its always green.

Hi everyone! I am Ivy from Hungary living in London, and I have been just enrolled to the Academy. I am very excited to be here and learn more. I am in the crypto space since late 2017 and since then I am constantly learning and investing. I am also passionate educating others about crypto and help them started, and since the pandemic I am trying to build up my own project in the crypto world.

Apart from it, I am an outdoor and adventure travel girl with the love for filmmaking :smiley: Pretty versatile :slight_smile: Looking forward to build connections and grow together ^.^

I am Nicholas Scholten from Phoenix AZ, also working construction/land developing in Seattle WA.
I bought my first Bitcoin in around November 2015 and have been following mostly Bitcoin for most of that period.

When the lightning network failed to produce any traction I began being more open to other technologies. I dabbled in a few alt coins in 2017 and came out with decent gains.
Once I got use to Ivan’s energy & how he likes to repeat words three times, I became engaged and noticed that is young kid is very intelligent and wise for his age. Ivan’s ability to communicate complex macro issues is truly “on point”. Now I listen mostly every day and really enjoyed the interview with Nicholas Merten from Datadash. Truly an amazing looking wallet compared to what Parachute has to offer. " I sold most of my Parachute after downloading the digifox wallet".

I have no idea what I am going to do with the knowledge I will gain from this program but maybe that will come in the upcoming two weeks.

Cheers

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel from Argentina. I just recently came back from the US where I lived for 12 years. I have been in crypto for about 5 months now and honestly, I am obsessed with it, so much so that I starting to see crypto logos in my dreams. However, I can see a future problem with this because, I will be dreaming and whispering bitcoin…, ethereum (since my wife has no clue about cryptos), well at that point I will have to explain to her that I am no having an affair is just a cryptocurrency name LOL. How exciting it is to be alive during this time, what a great opportunity for us, for everyone, and the best part of it all, is that we get to see first hand how this crypto magic unfolds. My goal is to become an expert in the field and to get as many as possible excited about crypto. I want everyone to understand the opportunity and the paradigm change that is coming that will change the world as we know it. Lastly, I just want to say that it is a pleasure and an honor to be here, I love Ivan, he is energetic, caring, and knowledgeable and without knowing him personally, I can tell that he has a big heart. Thank you Ivan for being there, people like you make the difference. Vamos que se puede y saludos a todos.

1 Like

My Name is Francis
Fairly new to cryptosphere.
I have studied in computer programming back in 2007 where i learned qbasic and C++ but never actually worked in programming
My current expertise are accounting are business managment.

I have invested in BTC back in 2017 when BTC was at 200$ I have sold everything when it reached 800$ after hearing all the “Experts” saying that it was a bubble or a scam…At the time i had no knowledge of Blockchain whatsoever and did not see the potential of it. Like most i was in for the money. Started playing with it againt back in last november when i received an email from virwox telling me to withdraw my BTC before they shut down the website. Apparently i had .5 BTC left that i forgot all about. Started trading first on Coinbase then Binance and other exchange and now uniswap always trying to find new startups. My current employment gives me a lot of free time that i spent teaching myselft about Blockchain, Defi etc… Over time it became a passion but now i am looking to get past just trading and learn the actuals applications of blockchain.

Looking forward to learning more from this community and Ivan on tech academy.

3 Likes

Hi everyone
My name is Carlos Mario Rodríguez Sánchez, I’m from Colombia in Latin America. Right now I’m a Networking profesional(cisco, Huawei, Juniper etc) but I’d really want to switch my career into crypto. I look at the potencial to change the world. Until now I was studying by myself by youtube or books, I know some c++ , c and python, but I finally made my decision. I need to take the next level and this academy will help me a lot in my goals . I’d really wanna be part of this revolution( is my obsession)

Thanks in advance for your support and Knowledge

1 Like

Hi! I’m Zairus Canales from the Philippines and I just relocated here in California. I stumbled into crypto during the bull run of 2017. Made a lot of mistakes trading during those times. But those mistakes didn’t stop me into falling in love with crypto coz I was really fascinated with its blockchain technology.

Though, I wasn’t able to pursue exploring it due to limited resources. And maybe there was no motivation because most of my friends don’t know about it.

But moving here in the states made me realize how important blockchain is and I know I should devote most of my time learning it.

I’m here in the academy to learn as much as I can and as fast as I can because it is never too late as long as I start NOW.

I saw one of Ivan’s youtube video and I know right there and then that I should enroll in the academy. I believe that enrolling in this academy is one of the best decision I made. Now, it’s up to me to realize my dream of becoming a blockchain developer someday.

With super energetic mentors and community, I believe that I’m not really that far to achieving my dream. Sharing the knowledge that I will learn from here to my friends in the Philippines soon is also one of the best motivation that I have.

Cheers to the best future ahead of us!

1 Like

Hi I am Max,

I have been programming for over 20 years and I’m now retired. I got involved with Cryptos some years ago but want to expand my knowledge by programming in the block-chain space.
My back ground is C/C++ and I have done a lot of work in digital signal processing using DSPs and lots of other micro processors.

I’m originally from Switzerland but live now in the UK near Manchester.

Hi guys, Big Nine here. Lovin that crypto!

Hello, my name is Chris and after taking the Harvard CS50 course through EdEx I realized that completing the PSet’s in that course if likely one of the hardest things I gave done in my life. I recall getting stuck on problems for weeks, even months; but, never gave up. That said, after the 9 PSETS and almost 1 year there is a final project that I have due which can be about anything like a web page, mobile app, game ect; but, must it must be something that outlives the course.

In 2012 I was a gold and silver bug and was collecting all kinds of bars, coins, candle holders, any silver or gold someone wanted to sell me through Craigslist. At the same time I read an article about Bitcoin and immediately texted my friend with the link and told him this is going to be the future of money. He thought I was crazy; but, the next day I went to the bank and wire transferred about $1500 CAD to Mt. Gox in Japan. At the time bitcoin was at $47; but, by the time my wire got the BTC price had doubled to $107; so, I think a lot of other people saw that same article I read. LOL!
Since then, I moved my BTC to a blockchain.info wallet where I control my private keys (If you dont hold it you dont own it!) and I have been hooked on crypto, made some good investments, some bad; some I wish i bought more; but, its all about the long term for me.

I have created a few Bitcoin bulls on the way which is no easy task especially when they dont understand or care to know the difference between money and currency. For anyone who hasn’t, watch Mike Maloneys Hidden Secrets of Money or any documentary about the Rothchild family really. I am sure 100 years from now, just like the Federal Reserve, we’ll find out Bitcoin was created by their banking dynasty.
Anyhow, for many years I have wanted to do something in the crypto industry other than HODLing. As I know more than a few coding languages from my Harvard CS50 course, I will be looking forward to building something through the knowledge in this course, completing my final project and possibly even changing the world.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Hong. I just signed up today. I’m retired, over 50 male. Worked as pharmacist for the last 25 years in the US. Currently living in Florida, USA.

The last time I coded was about 40 years ago, using Basic, Pascal, Fortran. We used a Commodore computer for the Basic language, but my high school couldn’t afford computers for more advanced courses, so we just coded on paper. :smile:

I currently know nothing about coding. Hope to learn a lot with this program and from this forum.

I’ve been in Crypto space with major skin in the game since early 2015, went through the UASF war with Bitcoin, DAO hack with Ethereum, ICO craze, the peak of 2017, and the extreme bear market.

My interest at this point is to figure out how everything works underneath the UI. I want to be able to read and write code like Ivan! hahahaha.

1 Like

Hi @ivan ! And hello everyone !
My name is Othmane, aka. @dapp.coding and I’m a brand new member since … well yesterday :smile:
I’m a full time Chief Technical Officer of an agribusiness startup based in France :st_martin: and which aims to develop small farmers revenues in Africa and sub-saharan countries starting with Ivory Coast :ireland: through a mobile factory to produce juices and purees. Our goal is to have this mobile factory turn in different cooperatives to encourage farmers build new transformation habits, as well as new financial skills too :muscle:
The start up is at the end of R&D stage and we are moving to building up the prototype in France :st_martin: before starting the first production sprint next year.

On the side, I do digital marketing on Upwork as a TopRated freelancer :writing_hand:
Let’s say I put something between 10 and 15 hours weekly on this one.

Now Blockchain & development will allow me, us and everyone else to get something new out there to the world :earth_africa:
it may be a new project, services, ideas, or just solid talk and strong conversational skills.

I’ll see you through threads on this forum.

Keep grinding :muscle:
Keep coding :up:

Othmane En.
@dapp.coding

6 Likes