Moralis Course - Introduce Yourself

hello im damien and im here to learn abouth coding really like this all

1 Like

Hiya, Peter from Czech Republic here. I am member of Moralis Academy and by taking this Moralis Course I want get to the next level of building .best place to learn. . thanks again. K.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Joy and I’m looking forward to this Moralis Course. My goal is to become a Blockchain Developer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Iam Dennis a Data Analyst and Blockchain Enthousiast

1 Like

Happy new year everyone, my name is akeeve foreman and I’m m looking forward to moralis course and become a blockchain Developer

2 Likes

Hello, I am anxious to start my new crypto-based Web3 application. My solution is to bridge Network Marketing and DeFi.

Hi I’m Yusuf and I’m BlockChain Strategy Program Certified from Oxford university and CEO at BlockSense - Blockchain Development Service Company, need to know more about moralis, and I hope I can have deals with Moralis experts in building my client projects.

Hi, my name is Lewis and I look forward to learning more about Moralis and it’s capabilities.

Hi I’m James, I’m from the United States. I’m 40yrs old and I’ve never coded a single line before. Managed to copy and past and pay fiverr guys… on the retail side I consider myself an expert in pretty much everything user based blockchain. Learned all the hard way trading since 2011 I survived mt.gox and wex.NZ. Part time I try to develop e-commerce websites on WordPress and I’ve been integrating Cryptocurrency into my projects since 2014 the hard way. Ready to lean what I can here guys.
Thank you for having me.

Hi this Zap , i am ECE(electronics and communication engineer) ,having an experience of 10 + years in software and marketing, and going to launch the NFT project .
came across the Moralis for Develope of My project i am using Moralis , want to learn more from You.
coming to my project : i am using upgradeable openzeppelin , for ERC1155 , and adding Royalty system for Secondary sale using EIP-2981: NFT Royalty Standard
and working on upcoming project : Meta bank for metaverse currency .
merging both DEFI and Metverse : MEFI project. want to Launch with Moralis ,so i am here !

what up ya’ll? stoked to start creating

Hey guys Deejay here, I’m a web developer learning blockchain

Hi all, my name is Kelvin, after nearly 30 years in IT infrastructure and cybersecurity I’m taking a stab at web3. Certified on web1 - HTML3 and IIS, Cisco, Novell, Microsoft, ITIL etc… but this is the crypto space, so, here I am. Learning with all of you.

Looking forward to it!

Hello Guys, my name ryan and i want to learn more about moralis and make my own server. Thanks

hii myself Rahul danu

Hi I am Nithinho, working as a Financial and IT consultant for 15 years, looking forward to expand my knowledge and become a Web3 / Blockchain developer

Hello there!

Chris here.

I am mechatronic engineer and I want to learn more about blockchain technology to be there, in that one day in future when someone will be able to connect robotics and automotive industry with blockchain and who knows… Maybe, MAY BE… it will be me?
Concept of blockchain and Megazord is ridiculous, but hey! World have seen far more crazy stuff!
So MAY the force be with all of us.
cheers

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Hey yall! :cowboy_hat_face:

Started playing with Moralis when it was in beta in April/May 2021. At the time I was a pretty hopeless programmer.
At the time, Moralis was a shell of what it is today.

Nowdays I work with Moralis almost every single day. There’s features I almost never use, so I’m keen to go through this course and fill in the blanks!

Hi everyone. I am Jenah and so excited to be part of this academy and to have this opportunity. Have a great journey everyone

hi, I m Meng, looking forward to learn more about blockchain technology and hopefully can develop something useful with the course material. May not have much experience in all the programming language needed but will certainly be proactive to learn and interact.