Moralis Course - Introduce Yourself

Hi and welcome to the Moralis Course! Please introduce yourselves!

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Scharss, thanks for this chance, Moralis is the best

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Sabelo and I look forward to learning more about Moralis - enjoying the course so far!

1 Like

Hi My name is Jacques, I’m 37 years old and live in the Netherlands. I’m interested in crypto since 2018. Over the past years I’ve learned a lot about bitcoin, blockchain and trading by watching Youtube and listening to podcast. However I want to take things to the next level so I decided to take some courses here. So far I completed Bitcoin and blockchain 101 and Technical analysis 101. I have learned so much already and it makes me even more exited to dive deeper into the world of crypto.

1 Like

Hi Carlo here, great work guys learning a lot from your course. Moralis is great.

1 Like

Hello Ivan and Moralis Team . You are showing an innovative and interesting progress in the sector . I predict that it will be a successful team and leader. I can help with Turkish content for the growth of the community. Thanks .

1 Like

Hello from Argentina!! nice course!

1 Like

Hello I am Joseph… Looking forward to learning from Moralis

1 Like

I am a technology enthusiast I feel a little old to just start learning I am 23 years old but I will try very hard to learn how to do my dapps in a great way and using moralis it will be a great way guys I really appreciate all the work you do, congratulations

1 Like

Hey, Deepak here. Just an enthusiastic person learning web3 and getting myself ready for the most awaited revolution. In turn improve my YouTube channel(Code-philic).

1 Like

Hi I am Andrew Mamus… Just saw the course on your youtube channel and its what a react and javascript developer like me want

1 Like

Hi, am kelvin from kenya a web3 developer, coding a dapp for my country citizens so that they can experience blockchain development project an open source for users through the moralis servers

1 Like

Hi there!

I’m Duncan!
I decided to embark on a new journey and will be studying cryptos. I want to get good at this and just started with a basic plan for now with the idea and expectation that I will like the course presentation and switch to a full year.

A bit about me:
I am a software engineer with a strong background and I love algorithms and stuff so I think I would really enjoy cryptos from a back end perspective.

more info about me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dnc77

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi my Name is Caleb I am stoked to learn about Moralis. This looks really awesome!

2 Likes

Is this the new self-intro thread?

Hello, my name is Rio. I am from Tokyo, Japan.
I joined the academy back in March (when it was called IvanOnTech Academy) and since then, I have been developing in this space. I am now working in a startup company, developing web3 applications.

But did I stop taking course? No.
I’m currently taking the Bitcoin programming course and next up is Lighting Network.
If you are in this space for several months, you will find that many people are familiar with Solidity, but not Bitcoin. This is same for Morpheus, Origin Tail, etc. If you want to make a difference, I advise you to take those courses!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I decided to take this Moralis course just tro get to know my way around it better.
Hopefully it will answer some questions that I didn’t even know that I had. I am currently working on my own project called Jamma Beans. So far I am a team of one.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Aldine thanks for this opportunity to learn, always looking for new ways to learn

1 Like

Hi, I’m Al and I look forward to learning more about Moralis and dApps development. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi ivan and everyone.
All this hype about crypto and blockchains has made me keen to learn more and judge if it’s worth taking seriously. As an old, cynical developer of many years, I’ve seen trends come and go … hopefully crypto will stick around a while … at least till I finish the course !!
Looking forward to the Moralis Course

1 Like

Man this community is great. Ive been coding along with the tutorials for a bit now and Im starting to put it all together but my problem is I dont really have much full stack experience so I dont really have the “big picture” yet. Glad to be able to get the full rundown in 1 go. The community is great here!

2 Likes