Moralis Course - Introduce Yourself

Hello! My name is Ian Flexa, I’m 25 years old, Fishing Engineer and live in Amazônia - Brazil! I’m learning crypto since the 2020 crash and DeFi since the DeFi Summer in 2020. In may of this year (2021) I started learning programming because I want to work in crypto space as a developer! I already know some of javascript, solidity and web3. I’m prentending enter on moralis academy next year if I have money to it haha (please bitcoin and ethereum need to go to moon lol), and I’m very exited to learning more and dive into this world because crypto is a space where anyone is welcome if wants to contribuite, so let’s go! Nice to meet you guys!

1 Like

Hey what’s up everybody, excited to be a part of this course. I’m currently a data analyst with over 7 years of experience (python, SQL and Excel mainly) and have been active in the crypto/blockchain space since 2014. I ran a mining company in 2017-2018 with over 30 miners, and my experience using the hardware got me interested in blockchain development. I have about 18 months smart contract and Web3 experience. I’m actively looking to switch fields, and I see Moralis as the best way to help me quickly ship minimal viable products. Love the platform and I’m honored to be learning alongside you all.

2 Likes

Hello Farman also known as minus

1 Like

Hello, ppl I’m from Singapore here to learn from the real GURUs

Hi I am Jai. I have worked with Moralis a little bit. Looking forward to become a pro

1 Like

Hi am Deon Achuo, I am a full stack web and mobile developer and i love blockchain

1 Like

Hello my name is Jim, I am wondering what applications this would work with? I would like to know if it would work with Opensimulator (open source software) as I would like to use this with that particular application. I will await a reply. thank you!

My name is Al. Im a construction worker in America trying to change my life and get better work as a web 3 dev. I also have ideas of my own that I would love to build.

Thanks for the opportunity. Fan of the channel and your work.

Hello from Bangladesh. Awesome learning material.

Hi my name is Jude Torsar and I love the Blockchain

Hi. My name is Alex. I am trying to become a blockchain developer. I currently work for Mainly Crypto. We are going to launch our podcast soon and our website. I am the principal developer.
I am glad to be part of this Academy and I am exited to learn more about building dapps and web3 library.
I think in this space it is important to make connections, so if you want to just say ‘hi’ or talk to me , you can tag me. I am not an expert , but I would love to learn more about blockchain .

Hi Eric here. I am new here. I discovered Moralis a few weeks ago, looked very interesting. I am a React/Nextjs and Python dev.
I was able to authenticate with Nextjs, upload files to IPFS, and mint an NFT on rarity all in a couple of hours. Moralis could be a game-changer for the blockchain space. look forward to building some awesome projects and meeting connecting here.

1 Like

Hi this side Salim Khan from India, I learn this and grow with team.

Hi my name is Peter and I am new to crypto

1 Like

Hello, here to learn all I can about crypto and programming, started and stopped but it keeps calling, so here I am. Best of luck to all crypto programmers!

Hi. Is there a moralis course coming inside the acadmey?

Helloo , im Irwing , a blockchain and crypto enthusiast, i have experience in software development (4yoe+) in special with .NET but i moved this year to javascript (REACT). I like to give my knowdledge to society to improve lifes :slightly_smiling_face: . I’m open to develop blockchain solutions…

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/irwingtello/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/irwingtello

Hello all, I am Yessi. I am a dentist, but I have been really interested in blockchain technology since I dipped my toes last month. Looking forward to learning from this course!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Alp, a software engineer and a product owner associate working for a fintech company. Have been around here in the Moralis Academy (formerly Ivan on Tech Academy) and the forum for several months now. Even though I’m already using Moralis Web3, taking this course to deepen my knowledge about the development platform, definitely I will learn something new, thank you Moralis Web3 and Moralis Academy :slight_smile:

Hi, my name is Lucky, excited to be here.