Introduce yourself

Hello, My name is Miklos. I am an IT engineer. I’m a tech guy, I like programming, electronics, 3D print, etc., so I’m here to learn a lot about blockchain technology.

1 Like

Hi there! My name is Chris. I’ve developing software professionally for ~20years now. Lately mostly Java and JavaScript as a freelance developer. I came across blockchain last year and I was intrigued. I hope to learn more about interesting applications and what new business paradigms can be supported by blockchain and smart contracts.

1 Like

Welcome to the revolution, Mastercore!

Hi everyone! My name is Jozzy, I just started learning about crypto. Thanks Ivan, I’m really glad to be part of this community!

1 Like

Hay Guys ! Paul here. I am glad to join this community. I will learn this coding thing…Just need some time. Currently I am trying to code for a little project. Its a self watering modular plant tower.
Blockchain is the biggest revolution since the internet. I am so happy to be living in this exciting times.

2 Likes

Welcome, I also am happy to lived through the emergence of both technologies. Programming is exciting once you start to understand how to command all the pieces to do your bidding. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi, Jens here, German living in Hong Kong, was working in the traditional financial industry for quite some time in EU and HK, familiar with Python, Java, Go, Objective C, and now excited to add C++ and dive in deeper in the crypto-sphere.

2 Likes

Hey there, my name is Daniel, I am a software engineering student living in Silicon Valley learning and loving all things related to cryptocurrency, blockchain & law, decentralization, protocols, ai and intellectual property, Internet of Things, data etc. Excited to be taking this course :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hi there, My name is Blazej.
I’m from Poland, but I moved to Iceland recently.
I’ve been interested in blokchain for over 2 years now, but I’m completely new to programming.
Previously I worked as a private math tutor and my intrest are in new technology generally

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m Egg. I’ve been following Ivan’s youtube channel since August 2017. He managed to cultivate the blockchain passion in me : ) In April this year I decided to enrol in the Ivan Academy programming course. I have some basic knowledge of html and css. Looking forward to learn as much as possible.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Jeanne and I’m studying this course with my son Austin. My interest in crypto and blockchain began late 2016 and I signed my son up for his first coding class shortly thereafter. I think this will be a fun way for us to learn together! We are both swimmers, just like you Ivan!
Thanks for putting this together, we cant wait to get started!

1 Like

Hi im sedi! Im happy to be member here!!!

1 Like

hello my name is carter and im completely new to the block chain space

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Philip and looking forward to this course. I know nothing about about Blockchain Developing but hope to learn a lot.
Thanks Ivan and Filip for putting this course together.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I am Sharique, looking forward to learn blockchain programming .

Thanks

1 Like

Hello guys i want to be called believe coin, i am 36 years old. i am coming from poverty family. i want to start learning programming because today i only making $15.00 / per hour working at a factory so i want to get a good job doing blockchain programming so i can work online and travel the world. some day i want to make my own shit coin and name it believe coin :smiley: i want my brand name to be believe coin or maybe believe and be famous developer like fluffypony :smiley:

1 Like

Hey all, names Kyler, good to be here. When I originally purchased this course I was working 18 hours a day as a core member of a Blockchian AI project I deeply believe in, and with the intention of eventually using it to more fully rounding out my participation in the Blockchain ecosystem, and to patch a gap in my knowledge base (programming in general) However I recently resigned from that position over architectural and leadership disagreements and have the intention of hardforking the project with one of the original co-founders. I have realized it would be extremely valuable to the project for me be able to pitch in on the programming side, so I am now about to start/power thru the course. Thank you Ivan for building such a comprehensive and inexpensive course to give me this opportunity, and thank all of you for your mutual help in our educational process in advance. I am excited to learn with all of you.

3 Likes

Hi Carlos,
What’s your thoughts on the recent news of VZ creating it’s own crypto?

I woke up this morning, things seemed just as I had left them. Little did I know that this would be the day that I first posted on a forum. Even now, as I write, I wonder why on Earth I’m bothering, who would want to read about what’s going on in my dreaded head?

I know this place all to well having spent a large part of my adult life developing my reflective practice and closely examining my professional work with the scrutiny of a Sergeant Major on the parade ground.

I’ve also spent a large part of my free time delving into the world of mantras and meditation and find these two worlds to be mutually beneficial for both my students and my own development.

Perhaps you share an interest with me in this area? Please get in touch.

The Mantra of ‘Om Mani Padme Hum!’ is one that not only adorns my left arm but also resonates with my own world view.

Literally translated it means ‘The jewel is in the heart of the lotus’. This may seem a little fluffy, hippy and confusing. If you know me then you’ll know that some would describe me using these exact words!

However, once you know that in Tibetan Buddhism the Lotus flower is a symbol of ‘wisdom’ or ‘potential’ you may begin to see that there is a deeper meaning. I translate this mantra as ‘Realise your potential!’ (or ambition or dream).

Easier said than done but if you have an insight into your dreams or a clear idea of your potential then this mantra has plenty to offer.

We all have words and worlds to share so I hope that I can share my journey with you!

I’m a newbie crypto investor and very enthusiastic about blockchain and how it is going change the way we do so many things

4 Likes

My name is Kehinde Lawal, Business Man and I advocate passive income at 9jacashflow.com.
I’m a passionate lover of Blockchain and the opportunities brought by it’s application like cryptocurrency etc.

I’m a digital Nomad and I’m based in Nigeria. I also do workout every morning and I’m passionate about the financial market.

1 Like