Introduce yourself

Hello, I work on my project coinsailor.com/ app.coinsailor.com ; Currently in P.R learning about what’s going on after hurricane Maria and how the cryptocurrency community is flocking here. Also, competed in a meshing with data hackathon and unexpectedly had a viable idea going through iterations that we are officially enrolled in now for IBM’s call for code. I interact with the community on twitter/crypto_maven on IG: cryptomaven and on steemit @crypto-maven

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Matt and I am an attorney looking to learn programming basics, as well as for smart contracts, and help advance the crypto space toward positive goals and hopefully I can use my legal skills as well to aid the community. Feel free to message!

2 Likes

Hello!
My name is Sam! I have been interested in bitcoin for a little while but didn’t become interested in blockchain until last year. I had a friend send me this course and I am so excited to become a part of such an amazing community created by such a smart and helpful person! I do not have very much experience in any sort of coding so I am happy this forum exists. I hope to grow, learn and create with all of you!

Much love from Texas,
Sam

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Franky who is a degree of Computer Science student in Hong Kong.
I learnt React Native to build mobile application for about 1 year and I decide to use Blockchain as topic of my final year project of my degree.
Previously I also buy the fundamental of blockchain course from IvanOnTech and I think it is very useful in learning the concept stuff of blockchain.
I am now very excited to learn about the programming side. Add oil!

1 Like

Hello my name is Joshua, I have been intrested in and started learning about blockchain and codeing over the past year. My current profetion is in the healhcare feild with little to no knolage of coding. My biggest fear in this is I am not going to be much help on these forums seeing im very new to it all. But I am hopful and exsited to be a contributer in this andevor.

2 Likes

What’s up What’s up Bitconn…Just Kidding, a little humor here! My name is William from Orlando Florida USA home of Mickey Mouse (the fake one is in Cali). I no nothing about Coding and i’ve been interested in blockchain for the past two years. I’ve bought bitcoin when it was $200-$800 and I’m excited for this industry. I’ve been in Real Estate Market for over 12 years as owner of company. I’ve seen the financial crisis occur because of Real Estate/Mortgages, I hope Blockchain will fix this broken system. I also use to be an athlete in competitive bodybuilding but due to a car accident, i no longer compete, I am more into general health for now. I’m happy to be here. Thank you Mr.Ivan

1 Like

Hey, this is Zhaying, I dig tech, I’m here to learn, I’ve always liked getting different perspectives on the same topic. I’ve recently started to look at programming, since even creating systems are now done through code. It feels like everything will just become code at some point. Or it all already is.

1 Like

G’day all! I’ve been a Sydney, Australia based graphic designer for more than 15 years. Predominantly in a corporate environment and more of a ‘print’ background.
I look forward to expanding my knowledge into the wonderful world of code and blockchain technology! :grinning:

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Teodor, I am a 16 year old kiddo who is really interested in computers and how they work, blockchain technology, science and the internet. I have always had passion for computers. I hope I can give as much as I take from this community and I wish y’all a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Kon’nichiwa Toshitimers,

I’ve been watching Ivan on Youtube for at least a year. I’m guilty now that I’ve never smashed a like because this looks like a seriously impressive setup so far.

I was in at the start of the internet in the early 90s and this scene/movement gives me constant deja vu for that time (particularly the scepticism)

I’ve been into Blockchain for about two years. I was always intrigued by Bitcoin but didn’t really see the potential of crypto until I saw Vitalik’s lecture on Youtube. I’ve got very sceptical about politics recently and I think Blockchain is seriously the best chance we have for positive economic change. This is as much a personal thing as it is a career move. I’ve enrolled on the IvanonTech programming and on the blockchain business course which starts in October (so I’d better get moving on the programming)

I’ve done some bits of development work but up until now I’m mainly known as a Technical Writer

http://www.corben-dallas.co.uk/

I’ve attached a blockhain gif from my website, feel free to pass on

Also, from my blog, this is Bitcoin explained… using Star Trek
https://corben-dallas.blogspot.com/2017/12/bitcoin-explained-using-star-trek.html

I’m mainly based in London and would like to get onto any Toshi Times meetups that are happening.

I should add that as well as these courses I’m trying to learn guitar, get back into motorcycling and read some really tough fiction books so I have set myself some challenges this year (at least I gave up surfing)

3 Likes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Curtis, some of you might know me as cBake0 in YouTube live chat, and I have been programming for quite some time having started out in the late 90s when I was in High School. My interest in technology has been a driving passion of mine since I was a child.

I have used many languages over the years ( Java, Python, C++, Go, Javascript, and PHP to name a few ). As such I have a firm understanding of the founding principles of programming.

I first heard about Bitcoin back in 2011, but I didn’t begin to really get involved in the space until this year when I invested in some Ethereum and decided to learn this new technology and to get busy helping to change the world for the better.

My problem throughout my life has been a lack of community that shares my excitement for technology and computer science. I have no connections to speak of despite my education as a software engineer.

As such my real challenge is to overcome my social hangups and engage with like minded people to build some incredible things. I just bought Ivan’s course and I am ready to rock it out with you guys.

So many ideas I have about how we can use blockchain to revolutionize areas like education, contracted work, and journalism. It’s an exciting age with a myriad of opportunities to improve life for all of the people on this planet.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, my name is Kelsen and I work as a Finance Manager in a Fortune 500 company. I have started to become interested in Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies about an year ago when I participated in my first ICO. Since then I have never stopped studying this amazing technology because I truly believe in its incredible potential to descentralize the creation and distribution of value. I have a true passion for innovation and learning, knowledge is something really important to me.

I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. When I have some time off I like to go out with my wife, listening and downloading music for DJing to my friends. Family, work, friends (and now blockchain) are the things that I care about the most!

I watch Good Morning Crypto each and every day, but I must confess sometimes I fail to smash the likes and I am also a lurker! Please forgive me Ivan… hahahahhahah!

2 Likes

Hi, leander from france here. I just signed up for the developer course, looking forward to complete it and spend my future years developing for a better blockchain integration in everyone’s life.
I used to work in the dental industry where I live in Shanghai, so I hope I can catch up fast in the tech challenging world.

1 Like

Salut @Nadrojz ,
Glad to see an other french :fr: taking the course !

Hi, my name’s Shams. I am a software developer. I am looking to learn blockchain programming along with all you wonderful ppl! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Harris and I am a Computer Science student at MCCC, a community college outside of Philadelphia, PA. I have so much passion for research and blockchain tech! This upcoming semester I am beginning a blockchain for education research endeavor. Hopefully this course will help take me to the next level…

2 Likes

Hello Toshi Team / Community:

My name is Lionell. I am an active participant of the daily Ivan on Tech live streaming, since Q2 2018. I am an investor in cryptocurrencies and currently have positions as hold(long position).

I have been following Blockchain Technology for about 9 months and am currently enrolled in http://coding.ivanontech.com and planning to also enroll in http://business.ivanontech.com training course.

My background is in Computer Engineering, Research & Development, Telecommunications, Systems Integration, Networking, Infrastructure Management / Performance Monitoring, Cloud Computing / Virtualization, Software Defined Networks, etc…

My Goal(s): To acquire the necessary skills to help build, code and facilitate enterprise migration efforts into Blockchain. In addition help educate the general public on the purpose if Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Daniel , i just starter learning about blockchain. Thanks Ivan , i’m really glad to be part of this community!

1 Like

Hi people, I’m Xan. I build crypto coins, tokens, tools, and other useful devices.

When not busy inventing, I’m investing in cryptocurrency projects that are quite varied, because:
$Variety == “the spice of life.”

1 Like

Steve here first day on the course, so hoping to learn lots with Ivans help.

My dream is to be able to one day earn a little from the skills I build.

1 Like