Introduce yourself

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jae and I am a professional musician who lives in Canada. I am a father of 2 and I would like to expand my horizons in order to make a difference in the world for my families sake and for all children everywhere.

I have been interested in Blockchain/Crypto for a few years now and I am also an investor in several projects. I want to become more involved in the community and hopefully create some new opportunities for myself either by starting my own project or working on an existing blockchain project.

Ivan is one of the best Youtubers on this subject and I am excited to learn from him.

I would love to connect with anyone who has similar interests especially if you are also located in Canada.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

I am a fellow Canadian looking to connect and chat about Blockchain any time. I’m new to programming but I have been investing in the space for a few years now. If you ever want to talk about current or upcoming projects let me know!

Hi Paul,

I am a fellow Canadian who is new to programming but not new to blockchain. If you ever want to chat about blockchain projects (current or upcoming) just let me know. I would love to connect with other like minded people as they are hard to find!

Hi Peter,

Where are you from? I am a Canadian who loves blockchain and I would love to chat some time about the potential for blockchain in the medical field.

1 Like

Hi, I’m a complete beginner when it comes to programming. I just finished Ivan’s Deep Fundamentals course and is starting the programming course, can’t wait.

1 Like

Greetings guys. I am Darko, from Slovenia. I’m a bit late to the course, but serious nonetheless to make a run at learning programming after age 30. I watched Ivan’s video on ‘learning programming after 30’ way back, and i decided to give his optimistic opinion an empirical tryout. I come from a mechanical engineering background, but i am also a musical composer. I am very interested in the social applications of technology for the future, i have some great ideas for the future but i need more knowledge. Thus this course. Thanks

1 Like

Hi y’all!

My name is Dean. I am something of a finance / economics nerd and i got into crypto and bitcoin about 2 years ago. After learning about the mechanics of bitcoin, i developed a keen interest in blockchain technology. It will be good learning with you all.

Big shout out to Ivan and his team! You guys are doing a really valuable and fantastic job bringing blockchain to the masses and its great to see such positivity and enthusiasm in this space! Please keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Maciej (22). I am a Business and IT student coming from Gdańsk (Poland), studying in Copenhagen and currently residing in Amsterdam.

I am super passionate about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, it is also the topic my bachelor thesis. My greatest goal is to find a place for myself in this very exciting industry and live doing what I love.
Although I focus mostly on the business aspect of blockchain implementation + trading, I am trying to expand my knowledge of programming to be capable of creating great products/services in the future.

Amsterdam friends, I am open to meet up and talk about everything blockchain/crypto!

1 Like

Hi everyone my name is Al and I am from Florida and excited to learn smart programming with all taking the course, Thank you Ivan and look forward to the course!!!

1 Like

Hi @GoatPharmer

I am also from Western Canada and just starting this course. Shoot me a message if you ever want to talk blockchain. It’s always good to see what other Canadians are thinking about the space.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m Marius , I’m 34 and I’m an entrepreneur, passionate about business, blockchain and cryptoworld, degree in political sciences , and software engineering . I enjoy this course

Regards,

1 Like

Hey Ivan and fans!

I’m Darius, I’m finishing my PhD in Neuroscience but will probably transition into a career in data science. In an ideal world I could use my knowledge of data science within a Bitcoin/crypto related project.

I am really looking forward to getting involved in this space and interacting with you all. It’s really encouraging to see how many people are posting on this forum :smiley:

Darius

1 Like

Hi Everyone! My name is Apakuki or Kuki for short (as in “Cookie”). I’m originally from Fiji but live and work in Sydney Australia as a Network Analyst (I have a BSc in Computer Sc (20yrs ago), been working in telecommunications with Cisco/Juniper/FW etc. I’ve been into crypto since about 2015 and remember the days when all coins on coinmarketcap fit on one page! LOL!! My biggest regret is deciding not to invest in the Ethereum ICO! LOL!! I’ve invested in the EOS ICO. Anyhow, I am here now and very excited to be doing this course as I am looking for a “career change” within IT. Hopefully I can get skilled up enough before the Sydney EOS Hackathon Aug 4/5 2018, I have an idea I’d like to pursue! So here goes :slight_smile:

PS. I freelance as a musician (guitar & bass) here in Sydney and just stumbled across the Emanate Music Project (emanate.live) built on EOS … Awesome work!!

1 Like

@Jaefo
glad to make your aquaintence.
Been busy so haven;t dont alot on the course but would be nice to meet up when the summer in my job slows a little.
thanks for reaching out
Kevin

1 Like

Hi Ivan and hi everybody. I’m Franco from Italy. I’m a Java software developer. I started my interest in blockchain about one year ago also watching Ivan’s videos. I hope to learn a lot and to know a great number of enthusiast and prepared people.

1 Like

Hi, I am Jaime. I have a background in healthcare and engineering. But I have always had a passion for the tech world , especially programming. I have been watching Ivan on tech and have decided to take on the challenge of exploring this whole new world. The Blockchain space is a fascinating and transformative sector that shows so much promise.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I’m Michael, I have just finished my bachelors degree in Business Administration and Economics, and now I’m on to study a masters degree in Business Intelligence. I am really excited about this course, and I’m looking forward to talk to you all.

Let’s do this

1 Like

Hello Blockchain Community,

My Name is Adriana, I’m from Venezuela living in USA Chicago since 25 years ago.
I’m implementation PM. Wearing many hats . Worked in different industries such as: Healthcare, Finances, Human Resources, Marine, Import and export, more than anything migrating data, testing parallel DB, auditing scrub DB. Gathering requirements; etc.

As I said before I had been wearing many hats. Nowadays I feel I have to learn Blockchain, I had many problems in the way that data are handled in general.
I hope to learn and apply the knowledge to contribute with solutions for new generations.

Will see what I can learn no experience in coding just SQL.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Ashok and I am from India, currently living in Frankfurt. I work as an IT consultant here. I have been learning about Blockchain and cryptocurrencies over the last 8 months and I find the technology fascinating. Ivan is one of the people I respect in the space and his contribution to the community is one of the most valuable i.e educating new people. Looking forward to learning with all of you !

1 Like

Hi Guys, I am Amar from India. Have been in IT space for 13 years. Heard a lot about blockchain and very keen to learn. To be honest, just today heard about Ivan, about the academy and forums from a very good friend when i requested him for a guide to learn blockchain programming in a structured way. I am impressed and joined the course and forums immediately. Hope we all learn together this amazing tech and grow together.

1 Like