Introduce yourself

Hi Everyone!

I’m a programmer, but blockchain is new to me.

I’m looking forward to learning about this new paradigm and I’m on the corner, waiting for the crypto party bus! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello, I am a Mechanical and Manufacturing student. I was born and raised in Venezuela and I am a enthusiast of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Ive been a trader for some years and know i want to learn how to develop

2 Likes

Hi Ivan & Everyone!

I’m Will and I live in Los Angeles. I discovered blockchain technology last year with all the pricing hype in the news and became hooked in by the power and potential of this technology to disrupt financial industries, institutions and governments for the better. I’m also fascinated and intrigued by the idea of helping to create systems that empower the individual and add value to people’s lives. Ivan and his youtube channel have been both informative and inspiring. I hope to learn a lot here and share as much knowledge as possible with others. Good luck to everyone!!

-W

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m a crypto trader/investor, a chemistry student in McGill University in Montreal. I’ve been in the space for almost 3 years by now, and I realized that it’s very important for me to at least know some basics about smart contract programming since I’m trying to start my own project in the space as well.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Johan and im fromthe middle parts of Sweden. I started look in to crypto in feb-mar this year and since then ive been hooked. I realized that i wanted to be apart of this space. I started to look around and came over your channel and found that it was a great way to start. Im really excited to learn.
Thanks man keep it up!

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I’m Victoria, born in Denmark and currently living in Barcelona.
I’m very excited to start this course :blush: I have never programmed in my life so it’s going to be fun and tough I believe.

1 Like

Welcome everyone! It’s an honor to have all of you here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello fam,
My name is Willie, I am from Maryland and I am looking to dive deep into Blockchain programming. Right now I am learn the swift programming language… I decided for the future this course would be most beneficial. I have a few interesting Dapp ideas PM me for information. I also spend alot of time working at the gym.

2 Likes

Hi!

I am new to programming. Only did some drag and drop stuff with my kids on code.org. Have been into bitcoin since years but was away from the space for some years before last year. Now I have been full on and vowed never to leave it again. Very excited for this space and its potentials. I’m Irish but living in Denmark.

I’m interested in programming as I see it could be an enjoyable and challenging business. Work will tell! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys, I am Jerome, a freelancer embedded software engineer with electronics development background. I currently help IoT companies to build their product. I fell into Blockchain in 2017 and became passionate about the Blockchain technology, and now looking forward to learning Dapps. I would love to join both worlds together, Blockchain with embedded systems and my next project could be like a hardware wallet for example.
Besides work, I am a nomad and like to travel around the world, which I now do full time.

Jerome

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Sumit Agarwal, I am from India.
I have been in the crypto space since a year and a half now, just reading, watching and learning about it every single day. I am so involved with this now that nothing else interests me as much as this does. Doing the smart contract programming course now and hoping to make a full-time career in this field. I will also start conducting meetups and seminars locally and try to build a community here in India.

Apart from this, I am a freelance graphic designer and I love football.
Looking forward to meet many of the members out here in the future. All the best guys.
Cheeers!

4 Likes

Good day. I am Izolith, i got into cryptocurrency about 2 years ago and now actively browse the web for new information.

I am excited to learn about smart contract programming so i better understand this new technology and use this knowledge in the future.

Thank you Ivan.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
My name is Berkay. Thank you Ivan for organizing this community, I will share and tell all my friends.

1 Like

HI my name is Ezro.
Really looking forward to getting educated from this course. Keep up the good work Ivan ,we need people like you for guidance… Thank you

1 Like

Hello my name is David. I am studying a masters degree in International Legal Practice in London and I am very excited to be here as I am very interested in the many ways that blockchain technology will impact the legal profession. I also watch Ivan’s Youtube channel most days and I think he rules. I know of no better place to get such diverse current awareness of this revolutionary technology and do so while eating breakfast!

1 Like

Hi Everyone, Im here to be a part of the revolution. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better and maybe create something amazing with you in this new exciting world of cryptos. Lets get started
(Am about a month late to this show so there will be a lot of catching up for me, so no time to waste)

1 Like

Hello World !

I am from Taiwan, Asia. Learned about cryptocurrency/Blockchain about a year ago.
I though was some scam from the beginning until I did researches and piles of readings then I found out this is really fascinating. What if this can expend beyond our imagination?! That’s why I decided to join the course and learn more about programming and coding!

Hope to make some friends here :wink: Sharing is Caring!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
My name is Henrik I live in Hungary. I have started learning programming as a teenager with basic then C++. After a longer gap VBA and C#. Currently I work as developer in Delphi and falling in love with python :slight_smile:
I’ve learned about bitcoin from Keiser Report and it sounded to good to be true, so I thought it will fail like other good ideas. I am glad I was wrong, and now I believe that without printed money the world could be a better place. I am happy to be here and would be great to meet people and possible built some dApps together. I have some ideas which require blockchain.

1 Like

Hi everyone, i am jorge from texas, completely new to the programming world. i started learning about blockchain and cryptocurrencies late last year, ever since than i have become a complete fan of blockchain technology.

I wanna thank ivan for providing so much value to this community and wish the best for everyone who decided to join.

best wishes
jorge

1 Like

Hi. My name is Valerian. Minor coding (I mean really minor) has always been incidental in my job as an Electrical Engineer. I hoping to improve that with this course! Oh, and yeah. Been following Cryptocurrecy for over 5 years now. Thanks.

Regards,

+Valerian

1 Like