Introduce yourself

Hi, I’m Steven. I’ve been interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency since Sept. 2017 and spend several hours per day reading and learning while following CryptoTwitter and watching informative YouTube channels, such as IvanonTech. I’m new to programming, but recognize that blockchain will play an integral role for years to come, and am excited to learn amid this fertile learning environment. Thanks and looking forward.

1 Like

Hi my name is Lukas and I am from South Africa. Trying to learn as much as I can about blockchain technology and thinking about writing an app for racing pigeons…

Hi my name is Chantal Läng, I live in Geneva, Switzerland.
I am IT Project Manager at Swiss national television.
Born 1966, I am the mother of 2 children
Passionate by biology, health, travels, and …blockchain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whats up everyone? Niloo’s here. I’m Persian but I live in the UK for ages. Not that new to blockchain (about a year and half). But what can I say? I love to learn more everyday and meet awesome people.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’ve been looking forward to this course since Ivan announced it on his youtube. I’m currently in grad school for nursing so I’m going to be squeezing this in as I can. I got into crypto last fall and the whole thing just fascinates me. I wanted to learn to program so i could better understand blockchain technology, so who knows maybe I won’t need that master’s degree anyways!

1 Like

Hello all, I have lived throughout the Americas, namely Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Canada and USA. Warren Buffet never invested in what he did not understand, so I am deep-diving into DLT, Blockchain, Smart Contracts. I am already an investor in this field but am keenly interested in anti-corruption, banking/payments application and development.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Alex. I’m a technical consultant in Salesforce.com industry. I live in Sydney, Australia. And I’m keen on EOS Dapp development.

1 Like

Another fellow Canadian here! :canada:

I’m new to blockchain and haven’t coded in a while but looking forward to learning as much as I can.

2 Likes

Good morning folks!
This list represents a fraction of my story, or at least how I got here.

• 1998 Created my first website using HTML
  • Studied Multimedia Design, drawing, renewable energy
  • 2008 was given my first stock in Opera Software, and have been learning about investing ever since
  • 2006 Bought my first house, a real fixer upper, worked on it for 9 years.
  • 2015 Stopped working for other people, Sold my house to go all inn on stock investing, yes I am a risk taker. My goal it to reach a point where I can buy a new house without having to take a loan, and still have enough money to keep living of my investments.
  • 2017 February almost reached my goal, followed by a big setback. Check out Funcoms stock and you will understand.
  • 2017 Bought my first crypto in october and started learning about this crypto space
  • 2018 January almost reached my goal again, followed by another setback, I guess no explanation is needed.
  • 2018 June Very excited to start the Ivan on Tech coding course. My crypto coins are now in the red, but I just keep buying with a “make it or brake it” mentality.
1 Like

My names LDaniel, in the UK, got a degree in digital media arts, covering anything from website building to graphic design!

Also studied digital marketing, SEO, analytics, keywords and content creation which has helped a lot!

Done some computer science and basic mathematics in the past, while still self teaching, need to build and refine my skills and become truly confident in it!

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies is a game changer! I don’t want to be left behind in the financial revolution!

2 Likes

awesome! growing wealth is so important nowadays!

@Ldaniel88 Indeed, especially since inflation makes saving money unprofitable.

Unfortunately any wealth we have in crypto now a days are being brutally crushed. While we can only hope for a trend reversal soon, we are in control of what we learn and what skills we put in our toolboxes along the way.

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m Robert a Software Developer living in the US. Looking forward to learning about blockchain programming!

1 Like

yeah just think long-term mate, banks can’t do anything for us other than trash our wealth! average savings account here in the UK gives back 0.001% interest lol let alone inflation

Hello, my name is Mark and I live in Belgium. I am an IT professional with 25 years of experience. I mainly worked as a project / program manager and have basic programming skills, mainly old school C. With the course I am looking to update / improve my programming skills and also better understand the blockchain technology. Looking forward to work with the community.

1 Like

Hey I’m Dennis,

I bought my first bitcoins in 2012, kept a fraction up until now, started 2016 to invest in other crypto currencies. I was lucky and enjoy a bit of free time now, and I would like to learn more about the technology and programming as I plan to work somehow in or around crypto currencies. I worked many years in a bank as a trader and quit that job last year. Over the last two years I taught myself a lot about the economics and the function of Bitcoin and other cryptos. Now I want to get more technical.

Hope this course of Ivan will teach me some new things :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best!!!

1 Like

Hey, I’m Espy Harper! I’m a second-year student at university majoring in CS who enjoys mountain biking and playing the flute. I have fallen in love with Crypto and I want to be a part of something that changes everything. I’m super excited to get started in honing my skills and learning new languages! Proud to be a girl coder XD

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m Richard. I’m a university student studying business management but have recently (this year) got into the blockchain and programming. Looking forward to what I’m gonna learn from the course!

1 Like

What’s up everybody?! My names Jack and I make music and enjoy building cool tech. Currently in college for CS and business but my real passion is in blockchain. Thanks for making such a massive course, Ivan!! I bought it on presale and I’m about to binge pretty hard!

1 Like

Hey everyone!! I am Andra and I am really excited to start this course! :slight_smile:

I’ve found out about crypto in July, last year and bought my first Ether in August. Since then, I have tried to learn more about crypto and became more excited about the potential of blockchain technology.

I have none to little experience with programming (did a Phyton course on codecademy last year and learned a bit C++ in high school).

Since January, I have started watching Ivan’s channel and loved his enthusiasm in spreading blockchain related news and knowledge :slight_smile:

2 Likes