Introduce yourself

Hey man, how’s it going, how was the course. Another South African checking in here for the first time.

Hey All, my name is George,

South African living between Johannesburg and Cape Town. Keen to improve my technical skills with regards to understanding blockchain and smart contract implementation.

Give a shout and say hey!

1 Like

Hey guys, my name is Germán, and I have literally no idea about programming but I’m quite curious about it. Hope to learn something here :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Vipin Dubey, I am from India.
I am relatively new to cryptos and coding…
But I am excited to start a new journey …

1 Like

Smart Contract Programming course so far is really, really wonderful, guys. I am enjoying it, and am really looking forward to building on it after its completion.

Hi I’m Ryan from the USA. I program crypto botting setups! Looking forward to learning more about actual blockchain programming

1 Like

Hello Everyone! My name is Ben and I live the van life in the US. I am passionate about Permaculture and nature. I started learning about cryptos and the blockchain technology last November 2017. I took Ivan course on Blockchains Deep Fundamentals and am excited to keep learning about programming!

1 Like

Hi there, I’m Teruko, a trader/investor based in Tokyo.
Migrated from stocks/fx to crypto last year and started learning the tech behind. Totally fascinated by it.
Look forward to learning programming so that I can build my own dapp in the future.

2 Likes

whatsup man, All good thanks. to be honest I haven`t started yet. Its been crazy at work the past couple of weeks.

Do you have any programming experience?

1 Like

Hello! My name is Kismet, and I live in Los Angeles. I have always been interested in technology and just got into learning about cryptocurrencies and blockchain late last year.

I am excited to be here and looking forward learning more about crypto and blockchain technology with you guys!

1 Like

Hello all,

I’m Ryan from Southern California. I’m super excited to be a part of the community! I look forward to learning and helping others where I can. I can’t wait to get my first dAPP up and running. Cheers to everyone’s success! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

My name is Dereck. I got into crypto last year and have been following Ivan for a while! I have always been interested in programming, just never got to it. So here we go, on to a new adventure. Let’s make it a nice ride and enjoy our time together.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I’m a visual artist, who stumbled on crypto in Dec 2018.
Ivan, thanks for your time and effort.
Let’s blockchange this world!

1 Like

Hi!

I am happy to be the part of the community. Hope We Together achieve something BIG!

I first got involved in cryptocurrencies in early 2017 and got sucked down the rabbit hole ever since.

I first started off with mining. Then buying some cryptocurrency. Later I learned all I could about Bitcoin and the economy behind cryptocurrencies. I put together a course about the technology and it’s use. (It’s in Hungarian) And now here I am looking to understand it’s coding.

I have been learning crypto full time the past year.

I have a dream of once being involved in a project in the space! I am interested in both technical aspects of the technology as well as in it’s economy.

Let’s revolutionize the world together.
HODL!

1 Like

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for creating the course. Although I am a programmer, I and new to crypto currencies & blockchain world. I have enrolled to your course to get more insight into blockchain and smart programming. I have been following your youtube channel and great fan of yours, you are truly inspiring at such an young age.
Based on the expertise that I develop from this course, I hope to move to blockchain programming.
-Deepak

1 Like

Hey guys and gals,
My name is Jeff and I’m a Network/Sys admin for a luxury home builder in Florida. My brother got me into mining Ethereum one year ago and I’m hoping to use what I’ve earned to buy a cabin in Tennessee. No Lambo, sorry.

Thank you Ivan, your channel helped me take pride in the crypto space and represent it intelligently to others, fantastic job!

I inevitably come to a point where I stop wanting to just experience something and want to start contributing, that’s why I’m here and I’m excited to see where this leads.

Looking forward to meeting all of you in the days ahead!

1 Like

Hey guys,

I"m Michael. I am a Russian Canadian living in Vienna, Austria. I am 30 years old, married, I have a BA in business administration, 2 kids, a dog and a cat.

I would like to compliment my understanding of marketing and business strategy with at least a basic understanding of coding and programming.

Ivan, I love your work ethic and your show. Keep up the good work bud!

Cheers, Michael

1 Like

Hey, my name is Dan, I’m from the UK. I’ve been into cryptocurrencies for a few months now and find it fascinating, I used to do software engineering in ADA back when I was younger, mainly designing test scripts but I moved onto doing other things since then. I’m hoping that I can use this course to develop my skills back in this area.

2 Likes

Hi guys, happy to be a part of this growing community!

Good luck to everyone, the future is ours :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI,
My name is Kevin Cormack, I am an Agronomist living and working in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada :canada:.
I want to see how many of you can pronounce my career and city and province correctly first try!
I am self taught to build websites and small programs since I was given my first computer an Apple IIc if anyone can remember those.
Kinda aged myself there.
Look forward to learning here and helping with any dirt or bug or Agriculture related ?'s and have fun learning.

1 Like