Introduce yourself

Hi guys , nice to meet you all. I am Eli Dayyoub, Brazilian with Arabic background , 38y.
I work for a global medical device company leading IT infrastructure area for Latin America. As all brazilians am fan of soccer , play it during weekends , also workout and practice yoga and meditation regularly.
I’ve been investing in crypto from beginning of 2016 to now and keep studying hard the technology, the economy behind it and all projects in the space . At this moment this is booming in Brazil and I am trying to help other people to invest right and understand crypto and blockchain as much as I can.
I am here also to contribute with the community, discuss ,share , learn and of course make new friends :wink:
Count on me
Sincerely,
Eli

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Iamnot, an early follower of Ivan on his youtube channel, love his work happy to be part of this progress.

2 Likes

Hello to all the new people that got here in the last couple of weeks! :raising_hand_woman:Just a quick Welcome and hope that you’ll find lots of value from all of us who are around!
Don’t be afraid to ask, give your opinion and create new topics, so the community can keep learning and growing! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Eli and I’m a musician who is also very interested in learning more about the crypto and blockchain world. I am honoured and glad to be apart of this community. Looking forward to learning a lot and having great discussions.

2 Likes

Thank you @wan for the encouragement. Since I only came in today I am just looking around to see if some of my questions may have been answered already.

2 Likes

Hey Ivan,

I just got into crypto and Ivan on Tech is one of my top 3 feeds (Data Dash & BoxMinning) are
also very good.
I’m wanting to start my focus on OpenLedger and Bitshares.

Also- what wallet or exchange can I use to sweep a paper LTC wallet into my online account?
JAXX says coming soon and I haven’t found any other ones.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Guntakatla.PanduRangaRao (Blockchain Pandu). learning below things from the last 1 year.
I am an International Institute of Executive Careers (IIEC) Certified Blockchain Expert, specialized in DIMS with SIG( Decentralized Identity Management System with Secure Identity Governance) have been involved with several POCs on the functional technical requirements in the Blockchain / Ethereum Architecture and Blockchain Security and Identity.
Ø Around 11 years of overall experience in software development and 5 years in Architecting solutions.
Ø Experience in working with distributed applications.
Ø Deep understanding on Fintech with Humaniq mobile banking.

Ø Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, POW,POS, POA, PBFT, Tendermint).
Ø Strong understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (public and private key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption and signatures.
Ø Developing and deploying smart contract based blockchain applications to solve real business problems.
Ø Developing Proof of Concepts using blockchain technology with Meteor framework.
Ø Strong understanding of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Ø Expert in Blockchain and its architecture.
Ø Help to explain how Blockchain technology works and how it can be integrated to existing client’s legacy platforms and IoT gateways.
Ø Understanding platforms like Hyperledger Burrow, Hyperledger Fabric, hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum, Chain, IOTA, Sia, Stratis and its Blockchain architecture, Lisk, R3 Corda, Multi-chain, Stellar, Ripple, Factom and Stroj.
Ø Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
Ø Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
Ø Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Ø Knowledge of AngularJS, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive UI design, TypeScript.
Ø Knowledge of OOPS, MVC,WebAPI, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL.
Ø Experience and Knowledge in popular web application frameworks such as Angular2.
Ø Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Experience and Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
My Blockchain videos URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXcAxMyXKXA

3 Likes

Hi guys. Exo here. Im new to crypto currency but I wanna learn more about it. By budget is $150 . Should I buy bitcoin now - 07/12/2017 and start using Bitconnect with my bitcoin or should I just buy $150 worth of bitcoin and just hold it. Or should I buy ETH and hold It. What should I do at the moment. What would you do In my situation if you had $150 ?

2 Likes

Hi guys. I’m Ian. I’ve been a coder for the last 20 years. I’m a cofounder of EQ-Games (developers of Road Redemption and many other titles). I’m also partnered with Gamblit software.

I’ve been into crypto currencies for years (back in the good old DPR days). I really got excited about it, as a developer, when Ethereum was introduced.

I love Ivan’s channel. It seems to be one of 1 or 2 youtube channels with a genuine interest in the technology behind these projects, rather than just the speculative investment opportunities. I’m so glad I found this.

2 Likes

Sup all!

Im Anmar, a programmer and am enthusiastic on growing the crypto community by getting everyone involved.
I came across this site via Ivan’s youtube channel. This is looking great! Lets get some interesting convos going :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Warren. I’m a CS student working on a crypto related web project. Should be out in a few months. Looking forward to frequenting this board.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. My name is ali. I am a software developer from India. Im hoping to establish a crypto exchange for IOTa exclusively to allow people to trade in INR directly. Any help or advise or collaborations are welcome

1 Like

Hello all! I’m Ian from the netherlands and just started to get into crypto currency last week. Came across videos from Ivan and decided to join this forum!

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I am dimhatzo from HK.
See you around the pub :wink:

3 Likes

hi my name is kedar , new to crypto currency . want to learn from good people like you guys . thanks for sharing the knowledge.

3 Likes

Hey Guys,
I work with early stage investment and fund raising. I had a rather limited interest in the block chain technology and bitcoin until I found a video by Ivan and now I can barley do my job because I can’t thing about anything else.

3 Likes

Welcome @EXO-B ! Glad to have you around! I recommend create a separate topic so everyone can help you out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Simone from Italy, I’m a university student of Economics
I found Cryptopub discovering Ivan on Youtube and I really appreciate your afford to create contents and this community!
I’m enthusiast about cryptos and technology behind them. I’d like to speak to people in my hometown about that (I just need to understand some things that I miss) because I think that if I was a guy in '99 and someone would tell me about what Internet/Web revolution had means (even if he didn’t be an expert or an insider), I would have been grateful to him.
2018 will be the '99 of cryptocurrencies (they’ll become more and more mainstream) and I want that people know what Cryptos and Blockchains really are, avoiding to invest randomly. If there is knowledge, there will be no bubble (like Dotcom). And besides bubble or not, I want to explain what they are because mass media (at least in Italy) do just disinformation.
So here I am, I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from you and I hope to give some interesting opinion

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, My names Adam and im from the UK currently living in Dublin, Ireland. Im quite new to Crypto and first invested in September. Looking to get involved in some new projects and hopefully make some wise investment decisions. Look forward to talking on the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, My name is Guillaume and i’m from France. I’m studying in Switzerland in business school.
i’m already sorry for my errors in english ahah.
I’ve very interesting about blockchain and i want to learn about programmain smart contract and blockchain and investing also.
I’ve created a blog for french community because there aren’t a lot of french information in English.
I’m sure i’ll learn a lot of with you and i hope i should give you a lot of interesting information. :slight_smile:

3 Likes