Introduce yourself

Welcome Flora. Let’s learn and then spread the knowledge about “Block-chain revolution” to the world.

1 Like

Hi guys, im Simon from Canada. I have been learing about blockchain since early btc days. 0 programming skills tho.

Hi Everyone. I am James from the UK. I am coming into the course as a beginner in programming but I am hoping to find a good course with an active community that will support a newbie. I have been interested in crypto for a little while now but have only jst decided to delve more deeply into it. Looking forwrd to seeing what the course has to offer

Hi everyone, I am currently on the Azores Islands, I am a long time programer (asp, C# etc), for more than 20 years. It is time to move to something new. I have high hopes on this.

Hello all, my name is Alain. I am 50 years old and looking forward to a midlife reset. My background is in management and technologies. I started learning about crypto currency 3 years ago and built out a mid sized mining farm. I’m looking forward to the transition into the development side of crypto currency.

Hello everyone,
My name is Adolfo and I work as a software developer,

I hope learn a lot, great site, congrats Ivan,

Hi my name is Philemon. I am passionate about learning programming. Good to see you all here.

Hello community,

If you are reading this you probably wish to learn a little bit about me, so here you go. I am an ambitious, passionate and open-minded individual interested in blockchain and crypto. As a student studying international comparative law, my goal is to gain a more thorough understanding of the technical aspects behind smart contracts. While some legal literature claims that smart contracts are rather “dumb”, due to the fact that remedies, in the traditional way of civil contract law, are not possible as transactions are non-reversible on the blockchain, my goal is to, after completing this course, to find solutions/alternatives to the above-stated problem.

Hello! I am finally getting around to checking out these classes (was supposed to do this last summer :grimacing::grimacing:)…

I live on earth most of the time and my hobbies these days are bitcoin, brunch, and gaming.

Oh I also co-host a YouTube show (cause doesn’t everyone these days?) Here is one over our better episodes: https://youtu.be/ht4Bp7DuJxs

Hey! My name is Elis aka encryptedturtle. I am a 19 years old boy from Stockholm, Sweden. I am taking these courses to start learning about blockchain on a deeper level since discovering this space 2 years ago. I am excited to start learning programming and getting a headstart before I go to university studying Civil Engineering with focus on IT.

Hey Elis. Nice to hear that one more civil engineering guy is deeply interested in crypto and programming. I am myself a professional civil engineer but with always one part of me working as a developer (C++, Java, Fortran, Assembly, Matlab, Python, JS, SQL) and now for sure block-chain programming in Python or Java. I am currently taking courses from IvanOnTech academy.

2 Likes

Hey all,

My name is Bruno, AKA Brunex, 35 years born in Portugal but moved to Belgium in '93.

I started my crypto adventure around april 2017, having 0 background on programming or even computers for that mater. Started doing researches on the internet trying to make a decision, enter or not enter this unknown Crypto world, it was on this research adventure where I found this young dude that knows everything “IvanOntech”. BTW, I learned allot in this 2 years.

after 2 months of research I toke the decision, I was gona become a miner, toke almost all the money me and my wife was saving to buy a house, and made a significance order for GPU’s.
I’m a happy miner because I don’t pay electricity.

for the last 6-8 months I have struggling, to enter or not to enter Ivan’s course, I wanted more than just know how to start a miner and trade some coins.

I wanted to learn more but was struggling, not that I belief the content is not worth the cash but because I have 0 experience or/and knowledge around computers, I don’t know if I have what it takes to learn this super complex thing named, Blockchain.

and than I see this 1$ offer, I was like… can’t let this change pass and not profit from it use it to help me and find out if I can or can’t handle this.

If any have question, shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

so how is mining? and welcome) if you learned a lot just watching youtube, you will 10X your knowledge after pasing all courses))

1 Like

Mining is not bad for me, I’m one of the lucky persons that can mine not having a huge bill at the end of the month.

I’m already learning more than 10x, started the programming course today, at 11% atm but because of my 0 experience i’m working for every single percent :smiley:

1 Like

that is cool )) where do you live , so that mining is profitable for you ?) how much does the electricity cost at yourr region ?))

1 Like

Hi Ivan and all Crypto community!
My name is Jorens! I stepped in crypto 1,5 years ago at ATH. Lost 90% of portfolio and started to learn more. Started to follow Ivan’s content! I’m from Latvia. I am believer, that blockchain is going to change whole world!

1 Like

Hello everybody. I’m a down to earth mom type who could see Satoshi’s vision the moment I read the whitepaper in 2017. Been a lot of things so far in my life, banker, herbalist, bar tender, freelancer, but writing is my big love. Been writing and editing crypto content for over two years as my full time work. I helped to fully, and independently assess 95 ICO projects in 2017 (nobody liked our bad news) using a database I co-built; created a technical writing service for white papers, and continue to enjoy being a part of this movement as a news and tutorials writer.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Eddy. I am new to blockchain programming, and eager to learn. This seems to be a good place go start. I think blockchain has a bright future, and I am getting onboard with y’all! Cheers!

1 Like

Hello guys, excited to be here!
Someone shared a link with an amazing offer (the 6 course bundle for 1$) and just joined. I always wanted to see if programming is for me and I didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars just to try. I just opened the smart contract programming course and I must say I’m impressed. The info in clear, easy to follow and most of all I like the teaching attitude, @ivan

I got into the crypto space about a year ago and I’m excited to learn more about this revolutionary technology.

1 Like

Steve here, Hi All, Just subscribed and am amazed at the resources in this forum. I live in Western North Carolina and have invested in and watched cryptos for several years. Amazing potential to change EVERYTHING!! Thank you Ivan and all involved. I am looking forward to being involved with this dynamic community.
:family_man_woman_girl_boy:

1 Like