Can´t seem to find the section where the placing of the buttons for the DEX is explained

Hello guys,

I´m currently working on learning HTML,JS and CSS in the Javascript Course 2021.

First of all, let me say that I really enjoy the course.

I got one minor problem tho, I can´t seem to find the section where the placing of the buttons for the DEX is explained. I´ve searched through previous Videos but I can´t seem to find it.

Now I´m wondering if I should just ignore it and continue.

Thanks in advance.

Lukas

2 Likes

Hey @RonJambo, hope you are well.

Could you please tell me the name of the lesson where the buttons are just showed?

Carlos Z

Hey @thecil ,

thanks for the quick reply.

The mentioned buttons & spaces are first shown in the Basic CSS Rules and Selectors lesson.

After 5 seconds you can see Zsolt scrolling down,
showing the Buy button and the two spaces for Ammount & Coin that I´m talking about.

Here´s the link to the lesson.

https://academy.moralis.io/lessons/basic-css-rules-and-selectors

Lukas

2 Likes

If I remember well, it will explain it a little bit further in next lessons, still here is an example for those buttons:

<div>
    <form action="#" method="POST">
        <label for="coin">Coin:</label>
        <input type="text" name="coin">
        <label for="amount">Amount:</label>
        <input type="number">
        <button type="submit">Buy</button>
    </form>
</div>

Carlos Z

5 Likes

Thank you Carlos. Much appreciated.

Lukas

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I was at a standstill and a little discouraged as had reached via email for help with this very same issue. This was the response . I replied to this asking for more detail as to where to place it and where I could find this in the lessons. That was over a week ago and still no response. Notr to self, “Reach out to forum first”

3 Likes

Hey @shonesto

glad to hear this helped you out.

Yea, checking the forums for people who may got the same issue always helped me out.

Have a good one and keep at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I had the same issue too, this is helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was pretty confused about that too. Started scrubbing through past lectures to try and find out if I missed something.

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could the instructor add another video to the course or a revised version where he adds in the explanation of the buttons? This creates learning road block as you’re trying to move on in the course and the instructor is adding CSS styles to an html element he hadn’t gone over in a prior video. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hey @bmwil87, hope you are great.

Take a look at this reply which include the missing code :nerd_face:

Carlos Z

I was initially confused because of the DEX sentence, but now I know that basically you wanted a video that explains how forms work. Fair enough, this was missing from the HTML section, I’ll record it today.

2 Likes