Will Bitcoin price reaches 15 k at the end of 2019 ?

Will Bitcoin price reaches 15 k at the end of 2019 ?

1 Like

According to me it is likely (not financial advice), looking at the strength of the market this year, the fundamentals and the state of the global economy

2 Likes

No one can really answer that and be 100% sure in it. I think it is highly probable. If the weekly EMA keeps supporting us from now on as it did in the past we will for sure hit 15k no problem. If you wonder if the price can reach certain value I recommend you learn about TA (technical analysis). Remember that TA is not about being right or wrong as many people see it. It is about calculating. I suggest you check out “The Moon” on youtube a.k.a. Carl. He does great TA in my opinion and lately he has made a video together with Ivan. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Personal opinion and not based on charts, but, just watching the market and how it’s been influenced, I believe we will hit an all time high within 2019 but a pull back as well. The pull back I think will hit slightly over where we are now…maybe $11-$13k and start the cycle all over

1 Like

Only one day left, I don’t think it’s going to make it​:confused::slightly_frowning_face::frowning:
But don’t worry sometime in 2020 it will go to $150,000 :grin: I hope :crossed_fingers:

1 Like