Which class first ?Technical Analysis 101 or Algorithmic Trading & Technical Analysis

I have minimal experience and knowledge in making trades.

I know I have made many “gut-based” decisions previously, and I want to make the right choices based on having the greatest knowledge of recognizing indicators and patterns.

Which class do you recommend to take first and why?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @J_King, hope you are well.

Technical Analysis 101 will give you the fundamentals (very solid ones) on trading. (Theory)
While Algorithmic Trading & Technical Analysis is oriented to teach some of the trading fundamentals but is more focused on programming a trading bot (you will need to know at least JavaScript)

So:

• If you want to first learn the fundamentals, go with TA 101.
  • If you already know some of the fundamentals and want to program a trading bot, go with Algorithmic Trading & TA.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

Is TA 101 and or Algorithmic Trading & TA included in any of the monthly plans?

1 Like

Their both included in the premium and professional plan :nerd_face:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Volatility, Trends, Patterns, Volume, portray the emotions of the herd in the market at that time. I just completed the TA 101 course with Chris Bailey, just absolutely fabulous!

5 Likes

Technical Analysis 101, for sure!! because it will provide an introduction to all of the terms related to trading, and that way you will understand the jargon a little more

Algo trading sounds like after finishing the course you will be an expert in algo trading, but I think the reach of the course is far from it. It will be an introduction to Algorithmic trading using a javascript bot, but the Bot is very basic, and they only teach you to do it in gemini exchange and using data from … I dont remember right now … For the first part, it is almost the same contents as the TA 101, but it will help you to recap what you just learned.

There are many many many MAAAAANYYYYY tutorials on how to build sveral algorithmics bots out there in youtube or on paid platforms, or even you can buy a bot ready to trade!!!

But, going back to the question, you should do TA 101 and then algo trading

1 Like

Javier,
Thank you very much for the input.

Getting back at the course now.

I just finished TA 101 and I liked it very much. It really goes from the start and you get the basics. I must try trading now, but Im a little scared :slight_smile:

2 Likes