Where should I continue from here?

Hi guys I just finished Eth Smart Contract Programming 101 and I’m not sure whether I should continue with 201 or Eth dApp Programming… anyone can enlighten me with the difference?

My goal is to work in the crypto space either part time or full time as a programmer. I enjoyed coding but clearly need more practice and exercises and motivation lol. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

After I finished with the 101 course, I took the 201 course then the dApp Programming course.
201 introduces additional things in solidity. Also in the middle of the series, we move to Truffle.
dApp programming is one of the most difficult course in the Academy (at least for me). It took me 2~3 weeks to finish but it was worth it!

After I finished all three courses, I am comfortable writing simple smart contract + frontend.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I thought so! Thanks, I think I’ll go for 201 cheers!

3 Likes

Go ahead and try to build your first little project on your own. The real learning experience starts when you are on your own. 4 months down the road, I could build my first token Exchange with using React in the frontend. It is live on Ropsten, check it out :slight_smile:
and drop me your account address, so I can airdrop you some free token.

1 Like