Where are you from? Let's connect!

Same here! DeFi has great possibilities :slight_smile:

1 Like

my parents have a place in aguadulce (Almeria) sometimes I go there on holiday. But thatā€™s far from there

Haha, yeh, just a bit! :wink:
ā€¦ I was actually meaning @pedromndias as he lives in Barcelona, like me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Almeriaā€¦ nice contrast to Belgium! ā€¦bet you enjoy escaping there every now and then! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi all,
how are you doing?
As being somehow Ivan addicted on YT, I just finished the the 101 courses for Blockchain/Bitcoin and Etherium.
Currently running DeFi course (great!!) and Blockchain for business and Phyton programming (on another platform). It all takes time, doing it next to the job and family, but it is such a great field to deal with. Manā€¦
Best regards from Crypto Berlin :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
Iā€™m Jeroen from Belgium and planning to move more into blockchain and Ethereum/Defi projects.

Iā€™ve followed a lot of Udemy and coursera courses in the past, but the quality of these is excellent!
Finished ethereum 101, now in 201, then smartcontract security, then probably Defi or Blockchain for business.

4 Likes

Hello all! Greetings from the UK. Hope youā€™re all staying safe!

2 Likes

Hey! I am here in Los Angeles, Hollywood to be exact, anybody near by or visiting hit me up

1 Like

Hey guys, Iā€™m from New York but Iā€™m currently in Tacoma, should be back home by mid-June.

2 Likes

Hello Tanja Iā€™m Paul.
Iā€™m from Kent in england, nice to meet you all

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m in Orange County, California. Nice to "meet you all!

2 Likes

HELO WORLD well thats about all i have managed to produce so far in my programming endevours but it is just fine not stuck but trying all the way down (or up ) here in Wales UK (its not where all the crypto whales live lol) so i would like to say nice to meet you but at the moment in lockdown it has to be nice 2 metres you-- opps lockdown rules. you see i get very distracted by silly stuff but there are a lot of distractions that is why i like this site stay safe everyone one day who knows i could be a crypto whale from WALES

2 Likes

Northern Ohio. I was looking on meetup today to see if there are any local crypto/blockchain groups. There were a few but they donā€™t seem to be too active.

I also visit Miami somewhat frequently (well, before this year!)

Me not, my background is accountant, was also in import/export business but never in programming or blockchain, excited to go in all this.

1 Like

Great I recommend the programming courses of smart contract 101 and 201 and then those of DEFI of the academy

2 Likes

For the moment i have to finish the study plan that i got, i think already contains Defi101 and Defi201, for the moment i will go full time with this 8-9 hours per day until the plan is completed.

1 Like

Dallas - Fort Worth baby!
Been to many crypto conferences and blockchain/ Bitcoin meetups in the area. HMU if you ever wanna get together for coffee and talk blocks!

2 Likes

Hi,
Im in miami and thereā€™s a crypto meet up that meets 2x a month. msg me if youā€™r in town.
cheers,
Alex

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks Alex. I may be there labor day weekend. I usually stay at the Clinton Hotel in South Beach on Washington near the corner of 9th, or at a friendā€™s place very close by there when Iā€™m in town.

1 Like

Goedenavond, guten Abend, good evening you all from Nijmegen area, the Netherlands.
As an experienced fullstack webapp developer / linux admin, say ā€˜nerdyā€™, I like crypto and trading, build a basic bot, but its now DeFi-time! it is a great new and interesting area! Like it!

1 Like

Hi Ulrich,
Great to know Belgium is represented here :slight_smile: Iā€™m from Belgium but have been living in the US for the last 30 years. I thought about mining a couple years ago but husband and others discouraged me because of the noise involved and up to now. Did you find a way to mine without too much noise or is your farm in your yard? What machines did you buy and where? Did you find Equihash the best to mine right now?
By the way I used to be a free-lance translator for years English-French. But I donā€™t have all the wonderful qualifications you do, crypto, music, management, electricity.
Wishing you the very best!
Concetta

1 Like