Where are you from? Let's connect!

Hola Pedro,
where in Spain? my parents have a place in Aguadulce ALMERIA

1 Like

Barcelona! more in the northeast (Almeria is south).

1 Like

Yes, Almeria is in the south, you can go with the ferry to morocco :smiley:
Barcelona must be an amazing place.

1 Like

Hi all.

who here has taken the Javascript course and is using Mac? i got a questionā€¦

Hey tanja I am using Mac, doing the JS course.

me tooā€¦ lets connectā€¦

Hi guys. Iā€™m from Belgium. Iā€™ve been into crypto since 2015 ( purely by accident ). Bitcoin and Ethereum have helped me to buy our house ( we paid 80% of our down payment in crypto gains ). In 2019 I have built a small mining farm and now Iā€™m mining Equihash and X11 algorithms on asic machines and look forward to expansing to some FPGA rigs, as well as some income generating POS coins. Iā€™m currently building positions in BTC, ETH, XMR, ZEC, VET, ZEN, WAVES, as well as physical gold and silver.

Aside from that Iā€™m a translator in Dutch, English and Russian, musician and band manager. Now I work as a self employed contractor in industrial electricity, but I really want to learn more about cryptocurrency and programming in order to start my own company in a few years. Progress is going slow due to work, family and music, but Iā€™m getting there one step at a time.

If you need any help on topics of asic mining, electrical and data infrastructure, languages and other stuff, Iā€™ll help out in any way I can. Glad to be a part of this community!

7 Likes

I am. Itā€™s quite hard at the moment due to lack of time ( completely my own fault )

2 Likes

Hi everyone !
Iā€™m software engineer, Iā€™m from France but currently living in Singapore.
I try to follow as much meetup as i can related to blockchain in Singapore, so if you are living there too send me a private message :wink:

1 Like

Bonjour Monsieur. Je suis Flammand, mais on parle un petit peux de Francais ici aussi. :slight_smile:

1 Like

EnchantĆ© trĆØs cher cousin :slight_smile:

EnchantĆ© monsieur! DesolĆ© que je nā€™ai pas les possibilitees pour visiter Singapore :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Ivan! I live in Minnesota, US. I work for the Red Cross and I am very happy to be enrolled in your courses!

1 Like

Geweldig, Iā€™m from Dendermonde. Let me know if I can buy you a drink sometime and talk about Crypto

Machtig man! With pleasure! When Iā€™m in Dendermonde, Iā€™ll let you know. Iā€™m from West-Vlaanderen. Smaal time rural village where time stops and Bitcoin block time slows down to 40 minutes :smiley:

2 Likes

de max,
ping me @ziomanzo on almost every social media

Will do :wink: Iā€™m on a social media diet at the moment haha

2 Likes

hahaha, overdosed? social media is very addictive stuff :grin:

well done Ulrichā€¦ its mostly a waste of timeā€¦ better study crypto during this timeā€¦ like today, sunday = working day

3 Likes

Hi all,
just started new here. Iā€˜am from Berlin, Germany and hope to find a second career chance in blockchain business. Letā€˜s get and stay in touch.

3 Likes