Please answer the questions below:

1. What is the Keeper test?
  2. How is it useful for managers?
  3. How is it useful for team members?
  1. A question about a team member, if this member is essential or not
  2. Is a tool to analyze why do we need an asset or not
  3. Is a tool to analyze why an asset is the best or if it can become better

ask the manger if he would let me go or keep me because i am the best person for the job.

1. How is it useful for managers?

to ensure high talent density

1. How is it useful for team members?

it could sound hard but logically is best outcome for all team and managers where a high talent doesn’t match the job needs. at the end is about the long-term success of the organization.

1 Like
    The Keeper test is something Moralis managers use to help them decide whether any team member is really the best person for the job by asking, “If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved?”

It is useful for managers because they’re expected to be able to make tough calls when it comes to their commitment to maintaining talent density. Therefore, this test offers an easy and helpful way to draw the line when it’s time to let someone go, especially if it’s someone they like but is just not the best for their position any longer.

It can also help team members gauge the way their performance is perceived by team managers.

1 Like

• ‘If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved?’

• This is important to ensure high talent density. They can ask this question to gain clarity on whether to let someone go.

• There is transparency on how managers make decision, so talented team members can focus on innovation.
  • If they are let go, they know that they are better off being great at something else.
1 Like

-The keeper test is a way by which managers can ensure they have the right person in the right role in their teams.

-It’s important for managers because it maintains a high talent density.

-It’s important for employees because it tells them where they stand in the team, and could potentially free them to go to other places or companies where they are more likely to shine brightly.

1 Like

“The keeper test is a simple test that Moralis managers use in order to decide whether someone is still the best person for the job.”

“This is an important tool for the manager as the job of the manager is to ensure high talent density.”

it can show them where they are stands in the team very transparently

1 Like
  1. A test where managers ask “If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved?”

2. It allows them to conduct a transparent assessment of where their team stands.

3. If you know the answer to this question it can clear any doubts about where you stand in the organization. It can also provide valuable insight about whether or not your internal processes as an employee are successful.

1 Like

[What is the Keeper test?
The managers ask themselves a simple question when thinking about their team members:
If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved?
How is it useful for managers?
This is an important tool for the manager as the job of the manager is to ensure high talent density. Managers are expected to make difficult decisions in order to ensure we have the best people in every position.
How is it useful for team members?
If you are ever worried about where you stand in the company - ask your manager if they would fight for you if you got another offer.

1 Like

The Keeper Test Questions

• If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved? A manager wouldn’t just let a valuable asset go because a person wants to. An assessment and coaching process have to be made. :star2:
  • Tool for Managers. Done in harmony between the managers and the team member who wishes to make a change. The managers know how to look at things and coach their team members when deciding to either let someone go or upgrade the person to keep them in their role.
  • It’s useful for team members to diagnose their own skill sets and where they are at within Moralis. :handshake:
1 Like
    “If this person were to leave, would I fight them keep them?”

Provides a structure with which to evaluate team members’ performance on an ongoing basis.

Know whether you are performing up to the standard.

1 Like
  1. The keeper test is basically a short question which clarifies to the manager if the employee is worth keeping along or maybe is better to let him go. The question states that: if the person would resign today, would I fight hard to keep him, or would I be happy to let him go?

2. This short question ensures that the high talent density principle is achieved, and it aids the managers in making tough decisions.

3. This question is also useful for team members because you can get validation from your manager if you are doing a great job, or you can get confirmation that maybe it is best to leave and search for new opportunities.

1 Like
  1. A keeper test is a simple test that Moralis managers use in order to decide whether someone is still the best person for the job.
  2. It is useful for managers as it helps them keep high talent density resources tho they are expected to make difficult decisions when it comes to letting go people.
  3. It is useful for team members because it gives them transparency and an idea about the members’ performance and future in the company.
1 Like
  1. It is a simple test that Moralis managers use in order to decide whether someone is still the best person for the job or not.
  2. Managers are expected to make difficult decisions, and this tool helps them to ensure high talent density.
  3. For team members this either gives you a validation that what you are doing is awesome and you should continue. Or its valuable feedback that you can bring on and improve.
1 Like
  1. Managers use this test in order to decide whether someone is still the best person for the job: If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved?
  2. It’s a very important tool for the manager in order to ensure high talent density.
  3. It can help you as an individual to see where their performance is and how it’s perceived by other team managers.
1 Like
    It is a question that helps managers know if a person is still the best person for that job

By knowing if that person is still the best for that, it ensures high talent density and Moralis long-term success

It can give that answer to everyone really, and people that might not pass the test can be set free to achieve greatness somewhere else instead of being retained in an average life

1 Like
  1. What is the keeper test?

The keeper test is a simple test that Moralis managers use in order to decide whether someone is still the best person for the job. It ensures high density talent.
The managers ask themselves a simple question when thinking about their team members:
If this person would resign today - would I fight hard for them to stay or be secretly happy and relieved?

1. How is it useful for managers?

The job of the manager is to ensure high talent density. Managers are expected to make difficult decisions in order to ensure Moralis has the best people in every position
Sometimes it’s very hard difficult to draw the line when it’s time to let someone go The Keeper Test makes these decisions very simple.

1. How is it useful for team members?

It provides full transparency.
Eliminates worry and stress because you always know what your standing is in the company. You freel valued and secure or you are free to find something better for you. It provides the best outcome either at Moralis, or somewhere else.