Swissborg vs Crypto.com

Hey Guys,

I’m still relatively new to to crypto (I recently started staking on Crypto.com and love the app / interface).

Ivan recently mentioned Swissborg on his channel and the coin has been pumping.

Can someone pls explain to me why Swissborg is so great relative to Crypto.com? I don’t see the appeal and can’t really figure out the major difference between the two?

Thanks

Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt,

I am also rather new in this space. However I did check out Swissborg and I do not rellay know why but somehow I like 'em.

My naïve understanding is the fees are one part, the second is the transparency of the transactions. Swissborg will find the best path to execute the exchange. (I think)

On the other hand Crypto.com got the metal card. I guess they have different benefits and it is more or less a question of what you need. Swissborg also got the CyBorg predictor, and the Bitcoin prediction game.

Anders

Hey Anders, thanks for the response. I’m in the US and trying to buy Swissborg tokens is almost impossible (uniswap has almost no liquidity).

To your response, yeah I’m familiar with the BTC predictor (not sure I want to gamble on BTC price prediction to be honest - I’m interested in the 0 fee component). The swissborg team seem very genuine (haven’t looked into their credentials yet to be honest).

I actually got my metal card recently and really like the look and feel. Are you currently staking CRO or have you bought any Swissborg recently? I think at current levels (0.9 per coin) its pretty attractive pricing.

Matt

1 Like

@Saffa_Abroad Hi Matt, As I’m new to crypto I do not allocate too much in this. I put the limit at 3k, so I will not stake CHSB nor CRO just yet. I am happy with the 1% fee and it seems too much if I want the 0% fee (50k CHSB). I did pay on average €0.1 for my CHSB fees included.

The predictions are free. The community app is just a game to learn about BTC. As you progress in the game you get rewarded in CHSB and perhaps in USD.
/Anders

Hi mate, you can buy Swissborg on Kucoin im sure. BTC/CHSB or ETH/CHSB

Any problems let me know. I have a Ruby Steel Card and its Awesome.

Any one else here got one?

Rob

1 Like

I just signed up for Crypto.com and made a transfer from Swissborg. So far, so good.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rob, I’m in the USA so was struggling to get some CHSB but i tried Kucoin (didn’t have to KYC) and it worked great – although to be fair the liquidity wasn’t amazing and the spread was large but I’m already up 25% so happy to pay for illiquidity in such small altcoins.

Thanks for the advice!

Nice - hodl till CHBS is the newxt Crypto.com!

1 Like

Hopefully they release a card

Yeah that would be awesome, but not sure it would add that much value to be honest.

I think their primary value add / advantage is that they’re able to get you the best rate when you buy crypto with your currency (vs buying real world groceries with crypto.com card which is what I understand to be CRO’s main use case)

So yes it would add value but its not the main catalyst for a price moon (adoption due to BTC mooning and people’s fomo would be a much better catalyst imo).

Thats not why invested in Crypto card. I’ve not found a way for a company to pay my wages direct in to my Crypto Fiat wallet then I can switch say TGBP to GBP and spent it on my card.

I am trying to find a way to completely get rid of banks. This has been the best case so far.

Does Swissborg have such a thing?

Rob

1 Like

Sorry typo… I HAVE FOUND…

Fingers crossed! I’ll probably get one from crypto.com anyway.

Get it mate. 50 mco stake and you’re on Ruby Steel, I’m getting 10% cashback txs on some major retailers.

1 Like

I too have some Swissborg but did not buy a very big bag because being in the USA, they don’t allow us to see anything or use their products. While I think the project is a good one, until they include the USA, they will never be able to grow to their potential. I’m not sure what they are waiting on or what the issues are with the US, but as far as I can tell, the USA isn’t even listed on their road map of planned releases. As far as buying CHSB, I used Kucoin and used a good paid VPN from NordVPN when they ran a sale.

So for now, I’ll just hold my small bag of CHSB and use Crypto.com’s Debit Card. I have a ruby card, and use it for everything and now they have a 10% cash back on groceries!!, and have been converting MCO over to CRO to build a position that I can earn a nice 16% on. I can’t recommend enough getting the Ruby card for a measly 50 MCO coin stake!

2 Likes

@Saffa_Abroad, @Rob_McCourt, @blockbasher
Have you already used the reference code? If not we can at least get some CHSB by doing so, I think.
Use my reference code YKWJE6A to signup at

Hi mate. I’m already on it and own some coins for it.

Rob

1 Like

Thanks I can’t download the App (its not available in the US yet, hence my need to go through KuCOIN).

Agree, the 50 MCO stake is totally worth it - my biggest issue is I want to go one tier up but don’t want to lock up 2,500 MCO (the coin has been performing poorly and clearly isn’t a high priority for the team - everyone’s staking CRO hence the upward movement on price).

1 Like

interesting one. Im not entirely sure what CRO came from?