SQL Databases - Practical

Welcome to the discussion about this lecture. Here you can ask questions or post feedback about this specific lecture.

1 Like

@ivan, you made me laugh out loud at 8:05 in this video: “Quaso Cabrales, whatever that is”

Queso Cabrales is a blue cheese (queso being “cheese” in Spanish and “Cabrales” being the kind of cheese).

Jokes aside, this was a useful video :slight_smile: Great to see a live example of SQL queries.

7 Likes

Hey, is there anyone here who wants to build an ICO, or who has built an ICO?
I could do with some informed buddys. D

SQL Database Columns Rows Id’s Orders Products Quantites etc. :slight_smile:

Dear Ivan,

I’m loving the course so far, but I think it’s too detailed and technical. It is supposed to be a business course for non technical people so why do I need to know the details about the tables and how to link relationships. A high level understanding is more than enough. I just hope the course will focus more on business implementation later on … but thank you so much

2 Likes

Enjoying this course so far but my wish to get though till the end.

1 Like

Hi there ,

I am in the process of doing one myself. I’ll be happy to share any info i’ve got thus far.

Regards,

Nils

1 Like

Looking forward to how all these classes tie together. Really enjoy the lectures and the academic journey.
RJR
2021-03-24T04:00:00Z

1 Like

thanks Ivan. Ive learnt alot about SQL. fantastic course so far. cheers

@ivan particularly love these practical examples mate. Was hoping there would be more of this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

at least he didn’t pick the stinky surstromming!