Security & Immutability: Common infrstructure for Azure and AWS

Hi there,

I didn’t get what you meant that with blockchain, there would be no barrier between an IT infrastructure based on Azure and another one in Amazon. How it comes? I’m a software engineer and that doesn’t make sense to me at all. Am I missing something?

Thanks

I’m not sure what you mean by that either. If both cloud providers offered Bitcoin RPC it wouldn’t matter if you connect to one on Azure or the one on AWS, both would propagate the tx into the same network.

Azure and AWS also already provide similar infrastructure, you can run a MySQL database on either of them or a Linux VPS so in a sense they already have common infrastructure with their own spinoffs. In a similar fashion they could offer a Bitcoin node that is just a node or a node with a wallet. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but he is actually talking about barriers, so I understand he is talking about the non compatible parts between them, so no idea what he meant :smile:

TBH I don’t either but I didn’t watch the webinar :slight_smile: but if they were running on a blockchain infrastructure they would be required to be compatible between each other at least if they intended to run on the same chain.

I totally get your confusion. When it comes to blockchain, it’s all about decentralization and transparency.

With blockchain technology, there’s potential for creating a secure and interoperable network where IT infrastructures based on Azure and Amazon can communicate seamlessly. It’s like breaking down the barriers between them, allowing for smoother data sharing and collaboration. However, the practical implementation can be complex, so having questions is normal.

1 Like

If you’re interested in expanding your skills as a scrum developer, you might find this course helpful: “Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development.” It’s a great way to enhance your knowledge of agile methodologies.