Questions I can't find answers to

1. Who owns Github?
  2. Is Satoshi Nakamoto an AI?
  3. I believe that Bitcoin is a deliberate tool towards a New One World coin. - Why? There is now an AI recently introduced by Hansen’s Robotics that can access your data, my data, our data either on the internet or on the Cloud Platform so privacy and security goes out the window. Am I wrong and if so why? I understand that the AI’s name is Sophie and its been given Saudi citizenship.
  4. Once bitcoin/alt coins have reached saturation point what happens next? The fundamentals tell me that the Federal Reserve Bank will be selling the Treasury Bonds that were scooped up when the sub prime mortgages exploded into nearly crashing the stockmarket in 2008. Now since the bail outs, the fractional reserve banking and quantitive easing which the Fed Reserve Bank put into place will now stop. With the Federal Reserve Bank selling the bonds, this effectively means the interest rates will now rise and credit will not be so freely available. Banks will be building up their capital. Will this be the place that sucks up all the crypto? Is this the beginning of the fall of the USD?
  5. Is the main role of hashgraph to disrupt the cryptocurrencies?
  6. I often see references to the 1% Elite. Is there a list of them?
  7. When does RFID start? I understand that 6000 Swede’s are already chipped. So when does it start rolling out on a global scale?
  8. After identifying these issues, what are the possible solutions?
  1. Logical Awesome
  2. Not very likely, probably someone from the cypherpunk movement - not that it matters at all.
    3.I don’t see the conection to an AI that can access data on the internet and bitcoin being a conspiracy, the future will probably have lots of crytos being used.
  3. Really hard to make predictions of the future global economic movements, especially concerning the Fed.
  4. I believe is just a new technology with potential, how does it disrupts cryptos exactly?
    6.???
    7.Are you serious?
  5. Probably finding some better sources for some of that information, 1 is easily googled tough.
  1. Github is owned by Github Inc. formally known as Logical Awesome LLC. It was startup with a flat organisation structure (I.e. no specific management) that grew and gradually introduced some layers of management (still very small). Over time they’ve achieved several rounds of funding (about USD 350Million), They have an annual revenue of about 140M USD.
  2. No, Satoshi Nakamoto is a not an AI, it is a pseudonym for the person / group of people that started Bicoin and invented The Blockchain.
    3.a. I don’t see how Sophia AI and Bitcoin are connected from your statement.
    3.b. Yes, Bitcoin is a libertarian principle, to introduce an independent monitary unit to the world. Is it really a new world coin? No, Bitcoin in its current form is completely impractical to be used a real life currency.
    3.c. Sophia AI may be able to access your data but that is not her main function, again I don’t see the link in your statement. Anyone, AI or otherwise can mine the bitcoin data and have an immediate view on how much is in each wallet, however unless you make your public key known as belonging to you this information doesn’t violate your privacy. And again, such has nothing to do with Sophia.
  3. I can’t make predictions on the behaviour of the FED. If cryptocurrencies become mainstream accepted, it may be the fall of all currency; which doesn’t mean it is a bad thing. This is a very, very long ways away however.
  4. I don’t see the basis for your statement on Hashgraph, I would rather refer to it and protocols like Tangle as a new version of blockchain and decentralised technologies. Next generations are always disruptive but also a natural evolution. As outlined above, looking at Bitcoin and it’s current protocol it actually fails to operate as a usable currency, new technologies will emerge to overcome the shortcomings of the previous ones. Bitcoin / blockchain did a lot on this front, now it’s time for others to emerge and expand on what they’ve done.
  5. The 1% is a term, it means the 80 top billionaires of the world who now possess $1.9 trillion dollars between them, a sum equal to the total combined wealth of the world’s poorest half of the population. I’m sure a search on the web will get you all kinds of lists.
  6. RFID is already in use, however in reference to Sweden it is simply an experiment that didn’t gain much traction. I don’t know what your statement of 6,000 Swedes already being chipped is based on; also it is an entirely voluntary situation. If you’re concerned about personal privacy in this regard and what a chip could trace, your phone, Google and Facebook already have much more covered than that chip does to-date.
  7. Which issues?
1 Like

Thanks Caiof for your response.

1. I’ll check out Logical Awesome. The reason I asked this question is I believe that Github will be the storage place for all the workings relating to crypto, blockchain tech and smart contract protocols. So finding out who actually owns Github, defines whether this is centralised or decentralised. Where at some later stage this will have limited access.
  2. I never really cared before about who is Satoshi Nakamoto until I found that AI have been active on the internet since 2015. I’m still trying to verify this statement. Maybe cypherpunk movement may be worth following up too. Just something smells off since Hansen’s Robotics introduced Sophie to the Public.
  3. My theory is that there is a connection between fiat, crypto, AI, blockchain and RFID chipping. Working on connecting the dots.
    4.My theory is when Fed Reserve Bank made the announcement in Oct 2017 that they would be selling the treasury/debt bonds.In effect, they will be pulling money out of the economy. Will be hard to get credit. Two other points - The Bank for International Settlements - 'US Banking Regulators (following the recommendations of the Bank for International Settlements), have mandated a steep increase in bank capital requirements starting Jan 1 2018. This means the more banks add to their capital - the less they can lend. The International Financial Reporting Standard Board has issued an accounting rule (#9) which requires banks to estimate credit losses on loans at the time of application, not when the losses occur. Banks have to now set money aside for possible losses. This didn’t happen before. These are now in effect since Jan 1 2018, before Jerome Powell takes over from Janet Yellen in Feb.
  4. Hashgraph smells of corporate’s endeavours to interlock huge networks of data flow. Perhaps accessible to the AI. I believe this is the beginning of the one coin for the NWO.
  5. There must be a list somewhere on the net regarding the 1% Elite. I’ve drawn up my own list, wanted to make comparisons.
  6. I am deadly serious in relation to RFID chipping. Ties in with Agenda 21. I need to verify the number of people that volunteered to be chipped. I believe it was tied in with the Bank of Sweden.
  7. Still very much in research/explore mode - so no viable solution on the horizon yet.

Once again thanks for your help Caiof - you’ve given me much to think about and explore further.
ruff2trade

1 Like

Wow thanks iwan.spillebeen.

1. Now I’m getting somewhere. Do you know who the specific owners of Github are? I have hunted through the various websites and still come up with zilch. Finding out who they are and from what platform they address Github protocols, helps me to understand their philosophy. In other words, I have a blank canvas and want to draw the overall picture of Github from finding out who is actually behind Github.
  2. Yes I agreed with that scenario last week about Satoshi Nakamoto. That question arose from watching a random YT post with the title RFID, Blockchain, AI, Bitcoin. I was disturbed by it. Still working through its implications and verifying statements made on this presentation.
    . a - I believe that Sophia AI and Bitcoin are US Government backed. My theory only - until I can disprove it.
    b - Yes I agree with your definition of the Bitcoin. I also agree that it won’t be the new world coin either. I see bitcoin currently as a store of value and a coin to speculate with. Yet to see how bitcoin can scale successfully and still keep the philosophies as per its white paper.
    c. Regardless of Sophia’s current function. I’m thinking about all the other AI’s coming after her and what their impact will be on the internet and crytocurrency.
  3. I did some fairly hefty research into the current status of the Federal Reserve Bank - the ultimate aim is to figure out the impact on the fiat and the cryptocurrency. Then again, I could be wrong.
  4. When I first saw hashgraph I was delighted. Thinking here is a version that is up there with Bitcoin and Ethereum. The red flag was the hashgraph patent. Hashgraph becomes centralised.
  5. There are all sorts of lists out there - none of them comprehensive/specific and global.
  6. Yes I’ve seen RFID in action. I believe once crypto has been fully adopted, RFID will be next on the Agenda. Yes, I am currently verifying the figure of 6000 Swedes.
  7. Issues - Agenda 21. Our lives seem to be falling into place with Agenda 21 protocol. I don’t see a good future for the masses. I did last week.
    I’m feeling a little vulnerable putting myself out there. I don’t want to be a party pooper - but these questions are really bugging me and I’m not even sure I’ve articulated what it is that’s made me so unsettled.

But thanks again iwan - you’ve given me further stuff to follow up. I appreciate your help.

1. The founders are Tom Preston-Werner, Chris Wanstrath and PJ Hyett and the current CEO is Chris Wanstrath IIRC, they (Github) received venture capital so I’d say the current owners are:
  • Andreessen Horowitz
  • Sequoia Capital,
  • Thrive Capital
  • and other (unknown) venture capital funds
  1. If I remember correctly, this was an experiment run in Epicenter (a Swedish startup hub) and if memory serves there were only about 150 out of 2,000 people that decided to get the chip (from those working at Epicenter). There was a similar number not working there that also got chipped. They ran a similar experiment in Belgium.

As far as I’m aware, the chip is a passive chip and works exactly like a key card, it doesn’t carry any battery or power source and is unable to transmit any location data on its own. It can obviously present location data to a reader but that reader would need to be in close proximity to the chip in question (I.e. tracking movement / location is kind of pointless at that point, or as pointed as tracking a keycard.

Thanks iwan. Yes I do know who the founders are and the executive committee of Github. Still unsure who the specific owners are. Hiding behind corporate/ investment/ venture companies and that’s the point. Much like the ICO white papers, I look for the potential of the coin, and especially who drives the coin, then comes criteria, like decentralisation, peer to peer etc. So when the owners of the sites, coins whatever…hide - I dig or question.
Thank you too for giving me some background to the RFID chipping in Sweden/Belgium… Not sure I’d agree with your last paragraph though. The chip maybe passive for now, doesn’t mean to say this won’t change in the future. ID verification, bank/crypto accounts, gps tracking come to mind. And who controls the chip? Who controls those who control the chip?

That it may change in future is certainly possible, I wouldn’t rule that out at all. However, just on this particular experiment and chip, all indications are that it is a passive chip; I.e. they can’t change that particular chips behaviour dramatically in future since it doesn’t contain a power supply so it will always passively convey information (on demand) rather than actively.

Humans already carry a lot of potential tracking devices (drivers license, ID card, passport, work permit, telephone, laptop, tablet, electronic / smart watch, keycards, etc.) it would be relatively easy to track anyone at any time without them knowing by simply adding power supplies to any or all of those. Of course an implanted chip is carried with you at all times but you can also remove that if you wanted to (since they’re right under the skin). Next to this social media users and really anyone that uses the internet is already being tracked left right and centre.

Use google and they know where you are and who is in your proximity, facebook, Gmail, YouTube, etcetera all track users to varying degrees and for a variety of behaviours; even my internet banking asks me for feedback on my phone about establishments if I use a card to pay for anything. Everyone is consolidating big data for mining and target advertising (and potentially much more). Implanting a chip would lead to a scandal but seeing how easily people divulge information about themselves (even criminals) on social media it’s already dead easy to track individuals without the need for a chip.

I would agree with you in this. Although the chip would be stuck with the person 100% of the time invariably, you already see pretty much the same function with smartphones, that have both a power supply and a tracker, so I believe the problems to deploy a system like that with chips isn’t worth the marginal benefits in coverage for tracking and other things.

I agree to what you and iwan have posted here Caiof. We do give out information without realising the consequences. The cookies that store the history of sites you’ve visited, the social media platforms where you share photos, comments, even this forum. The biggest carrier of personal information is from the mobile phone, now accessible by everyone on the planet. I can bleat about the results but that’s not what I’m here for. The whole bitcoin technology is moving all of us closer to centralisation, to overall control, to becoming the taxpayer to provide for the elite. RFID is the icing on the cake. Call it a conspiracy if you like, and I may be connecting dots that do not align with most people. However, I don’t think this is the case. Too many internet of things are lining up with Agenda 21. Surveillance and control becoming more and more accepted by the many to be ruled by the few.

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy, and the way you put it has a logic behind it that although i don’t completely agree, I can understand.

What I have to disagree however is in your vision about bitcoin and mainly about the technology. The reason I have become interested in this space and in this projects and the reason I have decided to pursue this area as my life choice is because I believe in just the opposite, cryptocurrencies and the potential applications on top of them are the most powerful tools we have to resist this ‘elite’ you mention. The legacy banking system is completely corrupted, especially in underdeveloped countries like my own, I see Americans and Europeans complaining that the 2008 bankers were not arrested, but here they are not even mentioned in the corruption schemes investigations (even though I have to say that the fact that we are having some investigations at all still gives me some hope).

The ability to transact without needing their permission is paramount for the future. Of course there are forces at play that try to push for centralization, and the battle for the soul of this projects has not yet began but fight it we will and win it we must.

Who’s sounding crazy now huh :laughing:

OK Caiof. If we start with bitcoin and the blockchain technology. Bitcoin - Now I really want to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. It is amazing that this entity is on this planet and nobody is able to put a finger on him. Ask yourself who can hide that type of information. Now the blockchain technology - it is immutable, and open for all to see. So then this information is available to artificial intelligence and so here is a fresh source of data to mine tax wise. Because it is not secure information, and it is not anonymous.
And now if we talk about the alt coins, as of this moment there are 1448 of them. All the elite have to do is make them disappear or outlaw them. So one coin is left. May not be bitcoin. But it will be a coin that serves the purpose of the elite.

Correct, the information is there for all to see but it is still anonymous. Unless someone knows that you are specifically and personally associated with a public key, they will not know who you are, if they did they would have taxed the hell out of a lot of people already and sites like Silk Road would be closed down in no time (while I do feel it should be closed down, just using it as an example).

Mind you I’m not specifically talking about bitcoin, this is becoming less attractive for dark web users, but more about Monero and Ethereum which have grown in use there. While I am against governments monitoring their citizens, I’m not against specific monitoring at all cost / all cases.

As a person living on this planet you are already monitored and unless you shut yourself out of society there is a degree of monitoring that you need to put up with (such as AML monitoring in Banks for example).

@ruff2trade

I’ll even compliment what @iwan.spillebeen said in the privacy part saying that in coins like Monero and ZenCash , even though the information is public, you cannot track the balance of any address in the network due to how the cryptography is used. See zero knowledge proofs and ring signatures if you want to know the specifics.

As for who Satoshi is, It really only matters if you believe there’s a chance he’ll move the coins he owns and crash the market or something like that. Bitcoin and the whole space has grown way beyond Satoshis persona, and even if he came back and started trying to active destroy what he created I don’t know if that would be possible.

You say all they have to o is outlaw them as if this was an easy task, one of the main things that determines fundamental aspects of how cryptocurrencies are built is that most of them strive to be censorship resistant. To try to outlaw them would have the same degree of difficulty as banning the internet.

Thanks for the response iwan. It is a matter of using AI to trawl through the public keys and using other public information like email, bank a/cs, fb, twitter, google, amazon to match public keys to a specific identity. I’ve listed all the online sites I’ve subscribed to and I’m horrifed to find that I’ve given out my information to 250 companies, sites etc and I’m still counting. From passport, drivers licence, birth/marriage/divorce certificates - the penny has dropped - I’ve been giving out personal information without even thinking of possible consequences. If you consider Silk Rd should be closed down, I consider the Fed Reserve bank should be closed down and booted to the curb. They have done more long term damage to millions of people in the USA and abroad than anyone else.
Depends on who labels what as dark web users - if authorities have applied that label - I would suggest that is because so called dark web users have been a threat to those in power.
And yes you are right, monitoring, surveillance, spying is now here. The big brother concept is apalling. I’ve followed Andreas Antonopolous because one of his area of expertise is in security.
I really appreciate that you are taking the time to help me find answers that bug me. Thank you…

Thanks Caiof. Your response gives me hope. Let me ask you - did you use fiat to buy crypto coins at the start of your trading, or did you work for crypto without relying on fiat. Then I would agree that it is possible to remain anonymous.
Andreas Antonopolous used Euclid (Greek mathemetician and founder of Geometry) as an example of even though we don’t know him, we accept his findings. It never bothered me before about Satoshi Nakamoto until 1) introduction of Sophia 2) and hashgraph. Don’t ask me why, but my instinct tells me that the entity Satoshi Nakamoto is a tool for the elite. When I discovered these two items - I couldn’t work for a week. I felt like I was paddling up a ‘go nowhere’ stream. However, I’m back on board looking for answers that I can live with, without compromise.
And yes - your comment in response to outlawing crypto makes me happy. I agree if they cannot ban internet, there will be difficulty in banning crypto.
My next question is mobile phones. We now have access right across the globe, from the Amazon to the African desert. They’re cheap, convenient and easy to use for crypto. Are mobile phones centralised?

To Caiof and iwan
Just as a matter of interest - I thought I’d drop this in to you. I follow Julius Assange too.
I’m laughing because I tried to copy and paste his thoughts on AI and it disappeared. An example of Google censorship. However, find the link via this article on Medium, no doubt run by Google and FB.

Sign inGet started
Homepage
Go to the profile of Caitlin Johnstone
Caitlin JohnstoneFollow
Rogue journalist, poet, and utopia prepper.
Jan 18
Assange Keeps Warning Of AI Censorship, And It’s Time We Started Listening

Throughout the near entirety of human history, a population’s understanding of what’s going on in the world has been controlled by those in power. The men in charge controlled what the people were told about rival populations, the history of their tribe and its leadership, etc. When the written word was invented, men in charge dictated what books were permitted to be written and circulated, what ideas were allowed, what narratives the public would be granted access to.

This continued straight on into modern times. Where power is not overtly totalitarian, wealthy elites have bought up all media, first in print, then radio, then television, and used it to advance narratives that are favorable to their interests. Not until humanity gained widespread access to the internet has our species had the ability to freely and easily share ideas and information on a large scale without regulation by the iron-fisted grip of power. This newfound ability arguably had a direct impact on the election for the most powerful elected office in the most powerful government in the world in 2016, as a leak publishing outlet combined with alternative and social media enabled ordinary Americans to tell one another their own stories about what they thought was going on in their country.

This newly democratized narrative-generating power of the masses gave those in power an immense fright, and they’ve been working to restore the old order of power controlling information ever since. And the editor-in-chief of the aforementioned leak publishing outlet, WikiLeaks, has been repeatedly trying to warn us about this coming development.

In a statement that was recently read during the “Organising Resistance to Internet Censorship” webinar, sponsored by the World Socialist Web Site, Assange warned of how “digital super states” like Facebook and Google have been working to “re-establish discourse control”, giving authority over how ideas and information are shared back to those in power.

Assange went on to say that the manipulative attempts of world power structures to regain control of discourse in the information age has been “operating at a scale, speed, and increasingly at a subtlety, that appears likely to eclipse human counter-measures.”

What this means is that using increasingly more advanced forms of artificial intelligence, power structures are becoming more and more capable of controlling the ideas and information that people are able to access and share with one another, hide information which goes against the interests of those power structures and elevate narratives which support those interests, all of course while maintaining the illusion of freedom and lively debate.

This is not the first time that Assange has cautioned about these developments. In an appearance via video link at musician and activist M.I.A.’s Meltdown Festival last June, the WikiLeaks editor-in-chief expounded in far more detail about his thoughts on the potential for artificial intelligence to be used for controlling online information and discourse in a way human intelligence can’t hope to keep up with.

Pointing out how AI can already outmaneuver even the greatest chess players in the world, he describes how programs which can operate with exponentially more tactical intelligence than the human intellect can manipulate the field of available information so effectively and subtly that people won’t even know they are being manipulated. People will be living in a world that they think they understand and know about, but they’ll unknowingly be viewing only establishment-approved information.

“When you have AI programs harvesting all the search queries and YouTube videos someone uploads it starts to lay out perceptual influence campaigns, twenty to thirty moves ahead,” Assange said. “This starts to become totally beneath the level of human perception.”

1 Like