Professional Plan or Premium Plan

Could anyone tell me something great about the professional plan?
I just wondering. Thank you!

1 Like

All the perks are listed below. The important parts of the professional plan is:

Personal Career Advice by Industry Experts

Personalised Study Plan

Personal Student Counsellor

If you need a more detailed answer please feel free to message me. I can explain more about each part. :smiley:

Oh ok. Thank you Mauro!

Hi Mauro,
Did you’re student counsellor reach out to you or do you have to reach out to them? Have my account for about a week I havent heard from anyone.
Thanks.

Hello Lara,

I just bought it yesterday and see no indication of a personal student counselor as of yet, so I am in the same boat ^^.

I’ll let you know if I figure it out, or if you do please let me know :slight_smile:

Regards,
Connor

1 Like

Hello Mauro, how can I take advantage of these perks?

1 Like

@Mauro Please can you give us more information about these?

I am a bit tight on budget and am a bit independent so I am not sure I should get a professional plan; at least not just yet. I note for professional, I might take advantage of personal career advice but I feel pretty confident not needing a plan or a counsellor…

I am on the most basic plan and feel like I can cover the current topics well and was thinking switch to professional or premium later when I can focus on the more advanced topics and get career advice. Is that a good approach? Will I miss out on anything by doing that?

What about certificates? Do we get the same certificates on all plans for the topics taken please?

1 Like

Hi, Lora.

Simply head to your academy dashboard at https://academy.moralis.io/dashboard and email your counsellor for more details. (His email should be on the website if you have taken our study plan, if not, make sure to take the study plan quiz, so you can contact your counsellor.) Tell them more about yourself and your goals, and they will assist you accordingly.

Hi, Dnc.

Sure, allow me to explain it in more detail.

Personal Study Plan - We need to ensure you learn in a manner that will get you to your most important goals the fastest. Therefore, if you are on our professional membership, I highly advise you to take our study quiz at https://academy.moralis.io/dashboard so you can get a more personalized approach and be able to contact your counselor via email after taking the quiz and creating a study plan.

Personal Career Advice by Industry Experts - This is more focused on your long-term actions, and while we usually share such information after you have learned something from our academy, the counselor can share it with you earlier as well. It includes steps on how to make the most of your career in this new industry and will help you out tremendously. Feel free to contact your counselor and they will share some useful resources with you.

Personal Study Counselor - It’s important to understand that a counselor does no provide technical help for the courses, as that is what our forum is used for. They on the other hand provide more personal help, meaning they listen to your goals, and guide you throughout our courses accordingly. They can share more insights on what it takes to accomplish success, or how to get a job within this industry. They can also provide books and other resources to help you stay motivated, and with the correct mindset altogether. After all, while knowledge is important, without exposure or attention, it may be difficult to proceed, and usually ends with people quitting altogether.

I am happy to hear you seem confident in your actions, that’s lovely to hear. Yes, switching to premium or professional membership later on when needed is a solid approach. In case you need to upgrade, email out support at [email protected] and we will ensure everything gets sorted out. Both premium and professional subscriptions have access to all of our courses, but the professional includes the counseling help as I explain in more detail above.

The certificates are awarded on any of our plans, though the basic plan only has access to 6 of our courses.

Hope that clears up some of the details you guys were missing. It’s also important to note that the students are the one that initiates contact with their counselor, and the counselor only emails once you join, with a welcome email and information on how to start your journey.

2 Likes

@Mauro Thank you so very much.
That was indeed very helpful. I’m going to be taking the first steps to do the basics using the basic plan for now but I think I would switch to professional a bit later… maybe in a couple of months I would think - who knows - I’m actually seeing that I am quite keen on this.

Thanks also for clarifying the way counselors will interact with us. It’s very important to feel at home and know before hand what to expect rather than joining with certain expectations only to find things were different.

I seem to be enjoying this and I’m hoping this will help me re-invent myself in my career.

Thanks and have a great Christmas and new year!

Duncan