PLEASE BEWARE OF CURRENT TWITTER SCAMS! - THERE ARE NO GIVEAWAYS (15th of July, 2020)

Hi everyone!

There is currently a massive SCAM going on twitter. Do not send any of your cryptocurrencies to any of the addresses you see on Twitter! NO MATTER WHO IT IS!

Once you send your funds to any of the addresses, you won’t be getting anything back. Transactions in bitcoin are final, and they can’t be reversed.

I don’t want to see any of our students falling for these scams. You are here to learn and improve your knowledge of the blockchain industry. Stay safe. :heart:

8 Likes

I wished social media administrator would have a great hold on this. They keep making excuses that they can’t view the ads before it’s deployed. They are relying on algorithms to make final verification. I wonder if that’s true. What’s stopping someone from deploying a advertisement, with a title named Cookies, Milk and Care Bears. Then the only music playing is some wacky Barney song, and then the video is just a bunch of GIF of women going top-less. I mean, someone has to look at these videos before they post. YouTube will not allow extreme nudity, So who’s monitoring the scam videos at YouTube. Man, I hope YouTube is not intentionally allowing these scam videos deploy to the public.

1 Like