New DeFi projects - discussion

I tried to raise this projects discussion in Defi ecosystem but no one has answered me there yet…
and I decided to open a new topic for discussion Here :star_struck:
(Continuing the discussion from DeFi Ecosystem - Discussion: )

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE Projects? :thinking: :nerd_face:

i found them in the network and think they could be interesting projects for all of us :star_struck:
Please leave comments on what you think about these projects

(the descriptions below were taken from these sites)

1.https://yfdai.finance/ YFDAI is an entire permissionless DeFi ecosystem that combines Staking & Farming services and soon, Lending/Borrowing services, SafePredict, and Insurance together with their own DEX called SafeSwap and their own LaunchPad where legitimate projects in the DeFi space can launch their new vetted projects with contract audits, locked liquidity and locked dev tokens in time release smart contracts

2.https://smartcredit.io/ DeFi lending solution from Swiss bankers the SmartCredit.io vision is to provide the key components of the alternate blockchain-based financial system - the crypto lending/borrowing, the fixed income funds and the integrations.

3.https://meridian-network.co/ Enabling DeFi through community governance 100% non profit, 100% community runresponsible for handling the community fund treasury according to DAO proposals submitted and voted by LOCK holders

Please leave comments on what you think about these projects!

Thx :innocent:

2 Likes

thx for the course :+1:
@amadeobrands

What do you think about these projects?do you had experience with them if i can ask you ? :innocent: :pray: :v:

Hi Dima,

I’m not exactly sure what you want to know about these projects or if you just want to share them with the community. From the three I only know yf-dai, I think it’s a great project. Ivan talked a lot about yf-dai on his daily “good morning crypto” over the past weeks and months. You should check it out if you didn’t already, he is very excited about yf-dai.
I will have a look at the other two you mentioned :).

xx Vanessa

2 Likes

Yes to share and to discuss about them… maybe someone use one of them and can tell about his experience with this projects :innocent:

1 Like

Dima Sha,
Thank you for the invitation for discussion. The 3 that you list I am not familiar with and would first have to do an extensive study first to be able to have conversation. I tend to enjoy the altcoins from more traditional platforms. Today’s market is a wonder. Gotta take a deep breath! I hang onto XRP with every challege it has in court… another round with SEC and next hearing is supposedly 5/21/21 by phone with d’judge. What is facinating about DeFi is it’s attraction by the crypto ol’ timers. Ripple/XRP headlines at dailyhodl… announces that “XRP Use Cases To Explode with DeFi Crypto Integration, Says Wanchain CEO.” It goes on to say that XRP may use cases in the decentralized finance DEFi space and the XRP tokens will soon be available for DEFi intergration trough the blockchain. Wancain (WAN) is a cross-chain infrastructure that connects isolated public and private blockchains. So, XRP holders cdan now engage with DeFI applications such as WanSwap, WanLand and WanFarm and more on the Wanchain and Ethereum BC. About to go LIVE on mainnet! It’stokens can be used for liquidity mining and yield farming.

Perhaps we will find that your https://yfdai.fi/ farming services will find it’s way to WanFarm?
Other coins that look like they are or may inter-marry DeFi markets I started reading this morning. Stellar Lumens, Litecoin, Chainlink, Filecoin. Almost look like DeFi/CeFi. My first thoughts were to stay away from CeFi unions, but not sure anymore.
Thanks again for the conversation!

1 Like

Dima Sha,
I agree with your conservative approach of wanting to do an extensive study first not only for conversation, but for investment considerations. All markets seem to be taking interesting dips and surges upward. I am not an expert though I have to laugh when the experts talk of understanding patterns in the different markets. So much is going on globally in most all the financial markets. I have not studied Wancain at all though sounds interesting.
This year has been dizzying. I too am intrigued with the XRP ventures though I have not seen XRP listed on the exchanges lately. Not sure why. I would hope that investors would be able to determine how much a crypto is Defi to CeFi. In studying Defi 101 the insurance companies (2 were featured) wanting to use blockchain business structures explained why there is still a need to combine with non-blockchain business structures to make the industry work smoothly. DeFi carefully moving toward CeFi is more appealing to me than CeFi incorporating DeFI. I am grateful for sound instruction and guidance in learning that is offered by Ivan on Technology, now Moralis. It is the Brave New World of the Web. Let’s keep learning!