Moralis Web 3 Hackaton

Hi everybody,

Ivan on Tech has announced the Moralis web 3 Hackaton. I’m looking to team up with some developers. I’m part of a team, which is already a running project / startup (www.becomerooted.nl). We are working on a new concept to take this business to the crypto space. I have designed a platform that needs to be developed. With this concept, I would like to participate in the Moralis Hackaton. If you are interested, please let me know so I can update you on our project.

gr. Nick Zwaneveld

1 Like

Hi Nicksta,

Hope you are doing well. I am very new here but I would really like to get involved. I am doing this full time, Nicksta. That means that other than going to the gym to work out so that I can sit here for 10 - 15 hours straight, I do nothing. My entire day is spent on learning and doing. I would love to be part of a project. The reason I filled you in is cause I want you to get the picture that I am committed and if I do not know something I have the time to invest and learn. I would love to be part of a team. Could you please include me?

To be honest, I took this online course at this place called OTA. It was actually pretty interesting as they touch on the fundamentals of trading, learning to read and interpret chart to use big institutions’ footsteps as a guide for investing. I might have some pretty valuable input that I could bring to the table. Either way, if it is or isn’t valuable based on the objectives, I would love to help in as much as I could, man.

2021-04-20T02:56:00Z

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your reply. I’m specifically looking for people who can develop Dapps. Can you give me a description of your skillset?

gr. Nick

Hey Nick,

To be honest, I’ve been here for under a month now. I’m absolutely new, but I understand what you’re saying. I wish I had joined a month or two earlier. I’d be further ahead, if I I had. I understand what you’re saying bud. If you find there’s somewhere I’d be able to help, let me know. I’d be glad to join your team, okay?

Maybe what I was telling you could help your idea, though. This one training course is built on a simulated exchange that is connected to real time data and uses a series of controls built on the same simulated platform. The controls are designed to aid the trader to decide if the trade would be successful or not.

I thought that was quite ingenious. Food for thought, huh?

Let me know what you think.