Moralis Course Help Thread

Hello to the Moralis family!!! This is Moxxy!!!

I am very new to this, so please be patient with me if im in the wrong area to just introduce myself.
Thank you fam!

My first question.
is there a reason that under the server section in Moralis under plugins there are no long any plugins for fiat or 1inch plugins?

Hello,
I’m beginning this course (I’m a react dev), this evening I have a meeting for a project which is an NFT marketplace, is it possible to build this with Moralis only and what I will learn in this course, or will I need to program smart contracts and learn solidity?
I will know more tmrw about all the requirements…

Hello Ms Alaxadark!
This is Moxxy form this thread. I am not a source of info but apparently there is none on this thread. I will be asking around for help and if I bump into some I will let you know where we can get timely assistance. Good luck with your project fam!

The discord invite seems to not be valid.
Anyone else with that problem?

hello Moralis Team
can you help me maybe further, I have a super idea for a platform, that evolves NFT,'s/ festivals and concerts, that can be used in real world and in the metaverse, the people can buy tokens or NFT’s and to be part of the project, good for the artists who are involved and for the fans who are true believers.
I am still learning coding and thanks for that and learning the business side of Blockchain but I cannot wait until I can code this platform on my own. So I am looking for super motivated people who can code, front and back end developers and people that we need to make this project come to reality, I have a very clear vision of how and what, but I am looking for a Super team to brainstorm a bit more about the idea.
I saw also a video of Ivan a few days ago and he is totally right, to build something great you need a great team, cause you only have 24 hours.

I am writing a sort of white paper of my idea, but could you help me to make this come to reality, please.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Xavier
Magicrypto

I have a problem and i cant figure out why it wont work. whenever i truy installing Truffle i get this error(the error is in the google sheet):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VuqAW8tHz3fGKO57FLPl3pDBa2jniz3ZWqBQluXxfKQ/edit

1 Like

Your google doc needs permission to access, but try running the commands:

truffle init
npm install -g truffle   /    truffle install

You can also share any error following this guide:

Carlos Z

hello good morning i have been looking for smart contracts programming on the courses but to no avail can anyone help pls

Hey @Wokegiant, hope you are well.

We do have the Ethereum Smart Contract Programming course, which are 2 courses, also the chainlink and defi 201 are smart contract programming courses.

Carlos Z

Hello guys, I have started course and I’m facing an issue:

$ yarn run start
bash: yarn: command not found

Any advice??? Thank you!

1 Like

You might need to install yarn first https://yarnpkg.com/getting-started/install

Carlos Z

1 Like

thank you Carlos, I thought so, found out later on, usually when I ask, I figure it out :smiley:

It is working, but showing me this kind of error and list is like neverending:

Compiled with problems:X

ERROR

src\App.jsx
  Line 1:35:      Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier
  Line 2:44:      Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier
  Line 3:9:       Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier
  Line 4:27:      Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier
  Line 5:10:      Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier
  Line 6:9:       Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier
  Line 7:12:      Delete `␍`  prettier/prettier

what are you trying to run?

Carlos Z

Hello!

I’m a beginner, doing the Airbnb clone from the Moralis projects. I deviated from the tutorial a bit, just to learn doing stuff in React, in this case I did almost everything as a component.

There is a Home page, that contains a Header, that contains a < ConnectButton />

The same Header is used on a second page, called Rentals, containing the aswell.

The problem is that if you click the red search button in the Home page, that takes you to Rentals; then go back to Home, back to Rentals, and back to Home again, I get this maxListenersExceeded warning.

Basically if you navigate between Home and Rentals two times, it gives that error.

The error is not happening if you remove the < ConnectButton /> component.
Halp!
Code:
https://github.com/os0xi/airbnb_moralis/blob/master/src/components/Header/Header.jsx

Where is the getData cloud function?