Migration Deployment failed

When trying migrate gives me error. ENOENT on trying to deploy migration.sol and initializing
Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 5.43.37 PM

Hey @Kbusch

From which folder are you running the command truffle develop then migrate?
Are you in the root dir of your truffle project?

Please share a screenshot of your project directory, then make sure to migrate from the right folder.

I got a migration error when trying to complete the truffle assignment. Everything worked fine until I tried to migrate the successfully compiled file containing Filip’s multisig wallet. Below is the error message I got. Please help. Thanks!

2_wallet_migration.js

Deploying ‘Wallet’

Error: *** Deployment Failed ***

“Wallet” – Invalid number of parameters for “undefined”. Got 0 expected 2!.

at C:\Users\jsand\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\truffle\build\webpack:\packages\deployer\src\deployment.js:365:1
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)
1 Like

I got the same error when testing multisig wallet for truffle assignment.
Didn’t solve it yet but it is all just copied code from github and previous examples and it is not working. :man_shrugging:

I assume it is something with constructor, but I don’t know how to pass arguments in it?

Figured it out !
This is how I called, probably isnt the best way and i am sure there is another way to input accounts, but here is how i did it:

const WalletContract = artifacts.require("Wallet");

module.exports = function (deployer) {

deployer.deploy(WalletContract, ["0x0834cfdf2b36ce1cc1f8ec33baaccae12f82d9c9", "0xe4e55ff87ac76e581570bb007885b93621c7c8fd", "0x724764a0b671492e1d0428bc5bdfd9beafba5bd3"], 2);

}

Just instead of my addresses in string but your addresses from accounts array!

2 Likes