Making html website

I downloaded Atom and followed the video on how to input the coding to make my first website but when I clicked on the site and opened via chrome it showed all my coding too. Can anyone help me understand what I’ve done wrong please?

How do you also resize images to put them on here?

here is the 3rd attempt at doing the website, I’m sure it’s something simple.

file:///Users/kalikpauline/Desktop/EOS%20Course%20/website%203

That’s awesome you’re diving into making an HTML website! It might seem daunting at first, but trust me, once you get rolling, it’s pretty straightforward. Start by structuring your content with HTML—think of it like building blocks: headings, paragraphs, links, all that good stuff.

When it comes to making things look snazzy, CSS is your go-to. It helps you style everything from fonts to colors to layout. If you’re feeling stuck, don’t sweat it! There are tons of resources out there to help you out. I’ve found https://www.searchseo.io/gmb super helpful—they explain things in a way that’s easy to follow, without overwhelming you with jargon. They’ve got tutorials that walk you through each step, so you can learn at your own pace. Once you start playing around with it, you’ll see how fun it can be to customize your site exactly how you want it. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try new things!