Looking for Solidity Developer for BSC Project

Hey friends and IOT fam,

I’ve recently come on board a project as the labelled ‘CTO’ for a crypto project.
It’s been suggested that I find a developer to help me with the process of getting the project to mainnet within 30 days.

And what better place to go than here to find upcoming blockchain babes! :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone here is looking for a little work/practice with getting a project off the ground, please reach out!

What we’re looking for:

• If you can program solidity, you’ll be helping with writing functions and maybe auditing code I’ve already done :cowboy_hat_face:
  • If you have experience in dealing with dividend trackers, this is a big plus.
  • If you know some React, also a nice plus. But definitely not necessary.

A bit about the project:
It’s quite brand new but they have 700 twitter followers and 300 users in the telegram chat (whatever that’s worth :laughing:)
I’m told there’s 10 marketing agents and funding for a 24/7 telegram voice chat for the first 6 weeks.

The guys you’ll be dealing with (including myself) are very nice blokes.
The project manager is a down-to-earth dude and he’s always available to answer questions.

My thoughts on the project:

This project is not exactly how I would run it - however considering this is a team and my opinion is only one. They have taken a few of my recommendations on board and continued with the bulk of what they had envisioned.

I am extremely focused on getting through the academy and some other bootcamps and getting a couple of my own projects up and running by end of year.

I am mainly using this for experience in real world projects because it seems the team has leverage on the marketing front.

With this in mind, it’s possible you’ll be taking over the ‘CTO role’ before year’s end.
If you’re impressive and dedicated to this project, it’ll be sooner rather than later.

I’m not overly familiar with the whole poocoin scene (and quite frankly I think the name describes it quite well), but the founders have been inspired by alot of what’s happening on there and want to bring it to the project.
If you know about this shit, it’s a huge plus.

So, please reach out - ask any questions you have.
I’ll be 100% honest with you with what I know and I don’t bite!

I’m sure there’s alot of you here who have the chops and want a job in the space. :heart:

Hello Jak,

I’ve just came across your respond so I’ve clicked on your profile and seeing how you’re texting about willing to have some projects running of your own by the end of the year. How did you move forward and succesfull you were with your vision in time of this post which was July 21?

regards,

Erik Lehecka