Keep logging me out when studying

When I am studying in Moralis Academy, the platform keeps logging me out once in a short time. I have to log back in again. It’s quite annoying. Can someone solve this issue please? Or how can I stop it?Thanks.

1 Like

How often are this disconnections? every X hours? You could try with another browser, just to discard problems with any browser.

Carlos Z

1 Like

When I tried to click to the next page of the sidebar menu of videos, it shows that it’s loading. But it takes ages and never finish loading, which can be shown in the attached photo. Then I click the refresh button, and it logs me out. And I have to login again.

Do you use VPN or something? It could be that your internet connection is not entirely stable and then you got disconnected from the platform, because we have not receive any other issue like this one from other students, maybe its a VPN, or wifi issue?

Carlos Z

I am not using any VPN. Recently I have around 2-3 times in total, but not so often, that my wifi not working. However, Moralis Academy log me out maybe 3 times a day.