Ivan on Tech Journey - 100k Subscriber Special

Hi everyone! :smile:

I know every single one of us here on the forums is trying our best to succeed in life, and I know its hard. But when i look what Ivan has achieved in such a short period of time, I must say I am amazed. I have made a short special video for him to show my appreciation for his content and knowledge. I have learned a lot from him and I am looking forward to all the future content. I hope Ivan and everyone else enjoy my video and hopefully find it inspirational. Thank you! :heart:

To Ivan @ivan

This video is a thank you for all the consistent and great videos you have done so far. I am amazed how much work and dedication you have put into your channel. I wish you the best of luck in your future success and I wanna personally congratulate you on reaching 100k subscribers! You deserved every single one of them!

I know I am a bit late with 100k special. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

wow thank you so much, amazing work

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome!
And I too have learnt so much from Ivan, I doubt Id actually understand half as much as I do now without GMC, and my day genuinely doesn’t feel right without hearing “And, we’re live guys!” Awesome channel, and I love you enthusiasm and knawledge! heres to the next 100,000 subscribers :smile:

3 Likes

Great work thank you @Mauro:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

No problem, thank you for watching. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Mauro Such a great compilation! Thank you for your hard work and sharing this with us.
@Ivan you have so many people that respect you and what you provide for the world. You are making the difference in so many lives. It is a pleasure to share this journey with you.

Thank you both.

2 Likes