Introduce yourself

Hello I’m Martin. Keen on learning about this space and its all very new. Besides work spend all my time running.

1 Like

Hi, I am Beni from Berlin and working in the banking space. I also work on a little start-up in Hungary which is about a Streaming channel for the Hungarian youth.

All my life (that is quite relative, but definitely for a longer period) I searched a way how the world economy has to change, so that it can become more sustainable than high inflational economy due to the traditional banking system nowadays.

I strongly believe that the ledger-system of Bitcoin and Blockchain will bring more freedom to individuals and sustainable businesses to our world. if you want to get to know me, feel free to write me a message;)

2 Likes

Hi guys. I’m starting the smart contract course today and feel motivated to learn more about blockchain. I live in Japan since 2011 and started playing with bitcoin and other cryptos around 2013. I went for a break of about 2 years but I’m back again just to find all this amazing evolution of blockchain. I’m really looking forward to the decentralized world and hope to be able to contribute a little bit.

Cheers to all and see you around! :innocent::star::shamrock:

2 Likes

Hello Ivan and everyone! I’m 35 years old and my primary occupation involves fixing smartphones. I’m really fascinated with technology especially decentralized Tech which I just started learning about within the past year. I really love watching Ivan on his YouTube channel and greatly appreciate what he has brought to this community. In my spare time I love going to concerts and anything related to live music and virtual reality. I’m also very fascinated with drones and plan on building them as a hobby and possibly starting a website related to drones. I’m very excited to learn programming in general and especially on the blockchain since I believe decentralized Technologies and blockchain are the future. I plan on using these new skills to create a program that will allow people to donate to there local community citizens directly and transparently and ultimately end homelessness. Great to meet you all!

1 Like

Happy to join forum and hope to be able to contribute. I’m a professor who wants to teach students about smart contracting (i.e. programming). Here goes!

3 Likes

Hiya!
I’m Will from Australia. Excited to learn how to program! Thinking about a permanent career switch so hopefully I learn enough to do it :slight_smile: Never thought I’d enjoy it but dabbled a tiny bit and I guess I got nothing to lose but to at least have a go.

1 Like

Hi my name is Todor and joined because of your great Chanel. My son ( he is 7 years old) is interested of block chain and this course is gift for his 7th birthday. Of course we will do everything together.

1 Like

hi there this is Bunana :banana: from Hong Kong ! glad to meet your all !

2 Likes

Hello everyone!.. My name is Jimi, a forty-something year old bush pilot trying to “get it”… I think the signs are all over the wall that Blockchain is massive and I want to learn what it is.
I live in a small fishermen´s town in Spain, with my wife and young son. I like rock climbing, scuba diving and eating out!.. I don´t like doing the laundry and loosing my eyesight, but some things cannot be avoided, huh?..
I wish everyone courage to go through with the course and not give up. Let´s talk to each other if we get stuck, frustrated or overwhelmed… but let´s keep at it and dominate!!

2 Likes

Hi everybody,

My names Matt, originally from Scotland but living in Spain. Feel passionate about Crypto and I’ve always had an interest in learning programming but have always thought its out my reach, If I don’t try I suppose I’ll never know! Been looking forward to the challenge. All the best Crypto family :v:

1 Like

Greetings from WI USA. I am John, a barber and maintenance mechanic looking forward to creating an easier life for myself and others too as I go along my journey.

2 Likes

Hi all, Abcxd here :abc: I am a typedesigner in London looking to improve my dev skills. Looking forward to meeting you all!

2 Likes

Hello everyone and welcome @abcxd, @jBit and @Thew ! :wave:

I help high-school students with mathematics and I study to become an Engineer. At my spare time from work and the university studies I enjoy to go fishing, an interest which began when I was 12 y/o. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

In late 2016 I discovered Ethereum via the Internet, then I suddenly understood that something very big was soon about to happen. I invested accordingly and since then I have spent many months to understand this world on a deeper level.

To understand things I primarly use Youtube, books, Twitter, blogs and communities. I want to make use of the potential this community have to offer us. Hopefully I will be able to participate and contribute with something valueable. :blush:

Stay strong everyone! :muscle:

3 Likes

My name is Dennis and I work as Physical Therapist and have a business, “Beyond Physical Therapy” currently setting up website, etc. I took 1 year in computer programing a few years back at High Point University, but decided on Physical Therapy, now I am back and would like to learn blockchain tech.

I live in a one of the most beautiful states in the US, North Carolina between the beach and mountains. I work out daily, I live by the lake and like to kayak, hike, jog, swim, really anything outdoors.

Good to meet you all.

1 Like

Hey my name is Stefan. Live in Manchester UK and run an ecommerce business. Looking forward to getting stuck into this course to learn more about the blockchain tech i am invested in.

1 Like

Hi there, I’m Kilana. Long time follower of our good friend Ivan. I’m taking the Coding Course in hopes of lighting a spark of passion for programming. It is something that has always interested me but I’ve never had time to go to University. Like many of you I have a interest in Crypto, my draw to it is the hopes that it may bridge a gap financially and bring as many people out of poverty as possible.
I would like to say thank you Ivan. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn.
oh, I live in the U.S., play most musical instruments (not well lol) and love coffee.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Henry from California. I first learned about blockchain through Bitcoin in November 2017, and I want to understand how blockchain works under the hood, so I signed up with Ivan’s programming course. I hope I can learn how to code and meet like-minded people so we can further develop this industry.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m new to blockchain and I am excited to have the opportunity to learn about Contracts and Dapps. I have aback ground is DB Management, HTML, SQL etc… But this is a new adventure for me.

1 Like

Good Morning - I have been watching your videos and I am very interested in the tech.

Hi!it’s Thomas Luck as Borisz from Las Vegas. Originally I’m Hungarian. Working as carpenter, cabinet installer. I want to try something different, new.blockchain,cryptocurrency very exciting. I have no programming experience at all, so nervous a lot.i signed up a few weeks ago but have no time to start the course on 1st of June, hope I’ll able to catch up.

1 Like