Introduce yourself

Hello all,

My name is Gabi. I’m new to both blockchain and to cyptocurrency. What brought me here is a love technology and because I like to learn anything I can about technology. I’m currently a college student studying computer science so I have some coding knowledge and am excited to learn even more.

1 Like

Hi Ivan & Every One,

This is Mitchell from USA. I’m almost retired but I find myself really curious abut how money/currency works and consequently how cryptocurrency will work from now on globally. That why I signed up this class when Ivan offered this course few months ago. Ivan, thanks for offering this class and I’m glad to be here!

Mitchell :slight_smile:

1 Like

People follow genius’ what can i say?

Hello everyone! I’m Sam, a developer from :belgium: I got into crypto at the end of last year and instead of worrying about the price, I decided to become an active member of the crypto community by enrolling in Ivan’s coding course. I’m excited to be here :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Mark. 50yrs old, an IT Network Engineer by trade. Have some programming experience, including very basic Javascript and C++. I have also been learning about blockchains for the last few months. I’ve got truffle and ganache running, but struggling with web3.js.

Looking forward to jumping in the deep end with this course!

1 Like

Hey Sam, where do you live in Belgium ?

Hi Victor, I’m from Antwerp. Where do you live?

I live in Lokeren. Between Sint Niklaas and Gent. 25mins drive from Antwerpen.

1 Like

I am from Orange County, California (southern).

So one of my friends was into crypto and convinced one of my other friends to join a fiat to crypto exchange. He was showing us (i.e., our group of friends) how he had made small profits after buying some Bitcoin. I was speculative of it, but I was very interested in it. So I started doing some research.

Soon I knew more about the topic than my friends (i.e., the one who just kind of jumped in). The other friend who introduced that other friend to crypto seems to know more, but he has always been odd and eccentric (although I have to say I love him). I did lots of reading on the subject before I took the plunge.

So I created my exchange account, but I kept it to myself. Buying Ethereum and Litecoin at first because they were much more affordable than Bitcoin. I realized it didn’t matter how much money I put in, but what mattered was that I get as much crypto for my buck as possible.

I kept my
Crypto account a secret from my friends and I teased them about jumping on to the bandwagon (even though I had done it myself). I was ok with this though, because I did more research on the topic than my friends–they couldn’t even tell me what blockchain was!

Anyway, one night we were shooting the shit, and a new friend, whom I had not met yet, joined our group. He was into crypto too.

That night he shared with me info on exchanges, such as Binance. He showed me how to use it and helped me create a Binance account. From there I was introduced to a whole new world of altcoins and I was obsessed!

Now I am deep in the rabbit hole and I love it! I’ve discovered a new passion and hobby for cryptocurrencies and the like. All of this has made me interested in studying code and cryptography, but I’ve already majored in Psychology and Social Behavior, lol.

A few other hobbies I have are: playing guitar, brewing beer, music and music festivals, camping, and gardening.

Let me know where you’re from too. If you’re in my area (i.e., Mission Viejo), let’s see if we can meet up and talk crypto! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello crypto enthusiasts,

I am Jens, live in Cologne, Germany and work there in a web agency.

I became aware of Blockchain and Crypto currencies last year.

Since my training as a software developer is already a few days ago, I am looking forward to the course to refresh my knowledge and learn new things.

As an entrepreneur I am particularly driven by the question of what can be created with blockchain and co. I am looking for application areas, projects, but also new contacts.

I am looking forward to the next weeks and say thanks to the team around Ivan and to the community here.

1 Like

Hi All, lets party begin:)

1 Like

Hi I am Carlos, I living in UK, my english writing is not very well. I am computer technical retired and I very excited to learn about blockchain technologies

1 Like

Jeff from Germany here.

1 Like

Hi All,

I am William from Ireland, now living in Australia. New to programming. Been investing in Crypto for about a year. Here to understand better and learn.

1 Like

Hello People,

I am Foday living in the UAE and from many parts of the world (Spain, UK, Gambia…) I have been investing in crypto for a bit and I am really excited to learn more about the technology and programming.

Greetings!!!

1 Like

Greetings from California all! I’ve been investing in Crypto for 8 months and appreciate all your daily insights Ivan. Really want to get a better understanding on how the tech works as I’ve never programmed before.

1 Like

Hello All,
I am an engineer by training and profession, but apparently I am blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiast. Decided to pursue blockchain with all in. Excited about the technology and how it will transform the world. Also I am super excited about investing in cryptocurrencies and the crazy market today. I feel that I have finally found the perfect combination between my passion for investing and tech. By taking this course I am hoping to find my right place within the industry and possibly develop something cool! Let’s see where this is heading.
I am located in San Francisco , but I am Bulgarian originally.

Thanks, Ivan, for starting this adventure!

1 Like

Hey guys,
Im from Eastern Europe, living in SEA many years. Im former poker pro, playing full time for 8 years (2008-2014), in the end of 2013 I saw in poker forum thread about bitcoin. It got my attention immediately, I invested and also mined dogecoin (much wow) during winter of 2013. Last year invested again in some altcoins, Im big believer in blockchains and crypto in general. 2014 till now Im succesfully selling on Amazon, and on my website, where can people purchase only for crypto :slight_smile:
I will invest in the future a lot in blockchain related technology, thats why I want to have better understanding of coding smart contracts, daps etc. Thanks Ivan for all your efforts, you are doing great job

1 Like

Hello World! I’m from Boston, Massachusetts and I’m looking forward to getting out in front of what I believe to be the future… Blockchains and Crypto. I hope to accompany all you guys to the top!

1 Like

Howdy,

Some call me Cody, others call me boy genius. I currently run my own freelance coding company - struck an interest in blockchain a couple years ago with the emergence of Bitcoin. Only realized the true potential within the last year and Ivan on Tech has been an incredible resource for learning/development in the space.

Working on expanding my company into blockchain development and helping in the advancement of this fantastic technology for the future. Looking to collaborate with other coders as I continue my learning in the space - feel free to reach out!

1 Like