Introduce yourself

I am Emmett, I am 50 years old and I got my first 10 Bitcoin back in 2011 but had them stored on MT Gox so you can guess the rest (I have been awarded 50% back in the bankruptcy).

Back in 1994, I heard from my stepbrother about this thing that was coming called the Internet and how it was going to change the world. I laughed of course when he told me about free phone calls and the like (we were paying £1000’monthly for 21 phone lines and many calls.

We were the 1st company in Ireland with a WWW and an email address (we never got an email) but I listened to what he said and decided to get into the vacation rental business so in 2000 I opened up AmsterdamEscape.com which was a huge success so much so I quickly opened up many other cities.

I see the future as Cannabis and Crypto. I bought into a Portland Cannabis dispensary two years back and am now in the growing and extraction side also, it’s an amazing business and the future for it is bright as is cryptos.

8 Likes

Hey man! So glad you enjoy the channel and get value from it! You are very welcome to the Pub! :beer: feel free to start topics here or jump into existing discussions

1 Like

Hi Emmett! Haha wow good job catching the Internet train! Welcome to our community!

1 Like

Hi Paul! Welcome my friend! Of course we will need help running the community, I’ll let you know! :slight_smile:

Hi Paul! Haha nice to have a fellow iOS dev here! Yea I’ve also released a couple of games in the App Store that never got any traction :slight_smile:

Hello my friend! Very welcome to the forum! Nice to hear that you learned something from the channel! As you say - let’s keep learning together!

Hi man! Glad having you here! Thank you for sharing some Technical Ananalysis magic.

Let me know when you are planning to visit us here in the North :sweden::sweden:

Welcome Eddy! If you have any questions, just create a new topic on the forum and you’ll get help! :slight_smile:

Hi Ted! Keep pushing and learning my friend! :slight_smile: Glad having you here! If you have any questions, feel free to start a topic here on the forum and we’ll discuss together!

I’m Jay.
Currently going through the University of Nicosia Digital Currency school.
Long time entrepreneur and looking to adopt this new technology into some of our projects.

3 Likes

Hi Ivan, please to meet you and look forward to be part of this community.
/sergio

2 Likes

Welcome friends! :slight_smile: @SerBaz @RedEcho Feel free to start a topic if you have a blockchain question or just want to discuss something with our community!

Just Some Dude relatively new to Cryptcurrencies Dig charts and investing.
Security Engineer by trait. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

I’m Amadeo Brands a Crypto Analyst for Cyber Capital in Amsterdam. Beside of this I’m a Mendix developer with a passion for innovation. My goal is to make blockchain not only something that is being used for speculation and ICO’s I’m trying to push forward the blockchain tech for usecases that can be implemented for corporations and for the good of all. I’m a big fan of Ethereum and Dash and all blockchain tech that will eliminate the middleman.

6 Likes

I have been enjoying Ivan’s videos on Youtube for a while. Investing in Crypto has become a new hobby. I look forward to be part of this comunnity

4 Likes

Awesome. By the way the Aroon indicator is very powerful tool (Tell you when you are in a trend). I have done some studies where it predicted the great Depression the Dot Coms and Dot Boms and Financial crisis back in the day.
We all know that Blockchain technology is a game changer. The real game is knowing when to jump in and when to protect your gains. Look forward to many more of your you tube educational session.

My current holdings are BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, IOTA, XRP, TenX. I would be interested in hearing more about what you think on latest DASH evolution project.

~S

3 Likes

Hey guys, Im trauzki.
DJ, Drummer and Cryptotrader from South America.
Ark and NEO hodler :slight_smile:

3 Likes