Introduce yourself

Hello! My name is Tusher and I entered into the blockchain field 4 years ago with Bitcointalk forum. I have good knowledge about blockchain now. But still exploring all the new techs coming to this space. Besides i can code smart contracts and worked to build web3 dapp. I am still a junior dev. I have joined here to expand my knowledge with this great community. Thank you Ivan for organizing this community.

1 Like

hello guys how are you im brand new to moralis.io but not crypto and blockchain in general i look forward to meeting and speaking with some of you in the future feel free to message me have a great day.

Hello all! :slight_smile: My name is Bogdan and I am a bit of a clandestine passenger here, as I am an UI/UX designer, with some very slight knowledge of programming. I’m doing this course as a way to hopefully future-proof myself and maybe finding ways of helping society at large.

I am now beginning to discover the potential of blockchains and smart contracts and this seems like a good way to learn the technologies from the ground up.

PS: As a freelancer, I have to do a bit of shameless promoting, so do look me up on the various platforms if you need some UI/UX help :smiley:

My name is Sean, I’ve been following your youtube content for a while now and am just starting to learn code. Looking forward to learning from you all.

Hi, all!

After a successful career in Finance, now a full-time student of Web3 Development. Wanting to break into a blockchain full-time position in the next 4-6 months. Always had a dream of breaking into programming, and now I get to fulfill that dream! Wish me luck!

If you’d like to connect, I’d love to meet some of my peers. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nestorrussell/

Hello! My name is Floris and I just started learning about blockchain a day ago. I have been following Ivan on Tech Youtube channel for over two years. I recently decided to finally take some real action, so i joined the academy.
Thank you Ivan for organizing this community, I hope to learn from all of you.

Hey guys!
My name is Marco, I’m an architect graduated in Switzerland but somehow I work in Africa in the oil and gas industry, aviation sector. We transport PAX to oil rigs.

I have been passionate about cryptoassets for some years already, many books read, many investments made - I’m writing articles about cryptoassets and now I’m taking a step further trying to deepen the knowledge in order to find my way in the entrepreneurial crypto ecosystem.

I live in Angola, and i have these as my hobbies: sailing, crossfit, tenis and BJJ.
Nice to be here, nice to meet you.

Hello, my name is Chris and I just started learning about the blockchain world. I am working on a project that will be using the Enjin Java SDK. Anybody else familiar with it?

Hi everyone
I am LeoPaschal by name from Nigeria,
I am fresh out of school
Read Mechanical Engineering.
I recently picked up an interest in NFTs alongside all that has to do with it
coding been part of the major part I find myself learning them
let me not bored you all with my stories.
-I am here to learn and become better

This is me by face

We can connect through the following social platforms
email:- [email protected]
IG:- http://instagram.com/leopaschal_
Twitter:- twitter.com/LeoPaschal_

GM all! I am Gemma I am a Venture Architect (product and business strategist) at a company builder. I want to learn about web3 and its use cases! Excited!

Hello everyone! My name is Chris I’m web dev and I am very excited to start this journey.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Alban and I’m currently a college student studying Finance. My passion has been money and they way it works and in 2020 is when I first heard about crypto, and it’s had my heart ever since. I really took a deep dive into crypto during 2021 because of content creators such as Ivan and others.

Aside from my interest in financial products I also love sports and my favorite is basketball. I’ve played since I was 4 years old. I still play to this day and I’ve started lifting to help take my game to the next level.

I joined the Academy because I want to find a job in the crypto space and I remember watching Ivan preach about how this is the time to go full time crypto. I am here to do that and I’m ready to learn as much as I possibly can!

I’m very happy to be here!

Hi. My name is Leon. I have no IT background. I have joined IvanOnTech 3-4 weeks to learn blockchain development. I had some knowledge in trading crypto. Besides trading, I had been thinking about whether to enter the IT field or not but was not sure. But once I found out there’s such thing as blockchain dev, I’m immediately a lot more interested because of my experience in trading crypto. Then I did some research on how to become a blockchain developer, and hv found IvanOnTech, which I later see that there’s a lot of positive reviews in Reddit about this Academy and decided to join.

I also workout in the gym 3-4 days a week to gain strength and muscles.

Hello my name is Andrew from Arizona but everyone is calling me Gr33n M4n. It used to be just Green Man because I’ve always taught people how to take care of trees and plants but all this tech talk got people confused so we had to evolve the name :slight_smile:

Thank you Ivan for creating the space for interested parties to share their experiences so we can all learn from each other! I am so glad I found this when looking for help with a Docker install issue. I appreciate all the people here and the cumulative knowledge and wisdom that can be ‘mined’ from the community.

Anyways, my main trade is Arboriculture, I just love trees and my life goal is to create a global tree map. I’ve been working on the idea since 2016 when I got my first real computer. I have some experience writing ERC-721 smart contracts on the testnet but soon realized that what I want to do isn’t even a possibility yet. As the years pass the tech required to pull off such a feat just keeps drawing nearer so my hopes are very high that we can pull this off! I believe there are something like 3 trillion trees or less on the planet and would like to see that number get up 9 trillion before I die, that’s my end all.

Before that happens there needs to be some more breakthroughs in data storage/sharing, AI, imaging, user hardware, security and a few other tech things. That is why for now we have decided to start building the community around a brand that is focused on making the world a better place and proving blockchain use-cases for real world solutions.

The first part of our mission is to establish a new NFT collection model that we feel will be adapted very quickly as we believe this idea is what everyone n the space is waiting for. I’d love to share more about that and a few other ideas with serious people who are anxious to see blockchain tech become useful in our everyday lives.

Other than that, I am really into economics, wellness practices, healthy eating and part of the crypto project we are creating is a real life ranch where so far we raise goats, chickens and breed/train farm dogs in Northern Arizona called Earth Blossom Ranch. My wife and I keep super busy taking care of animals, planting our orchards and gardens and all my spare time goes to creating Earth Blossom online and working to build the community.

Our goal is to find people who want to live the free, healthy, happy lifestyle that we live without having to work at it too hard. We will be offering for people to come live on, retreat to or just come visit our various properties around Arizona whether you prefer Urban, Suburban, Rural or Off-grid living. We are creating community online and offline just the same.

That’s enough about me, now I gotta go and find out what this Docker install error means!

1 Like

What’s up everyone… Super excited to be here… Ivan is truly a trailblazer… came across his YouTube channel from his feature on clever programmer… I was hooked right away… and signed up to Moralis academy. Blessings to everyone here in this community :100:

Hey guys,

My Name is Florian and i work since 2015 in the Crypto industrie as selfemployed Marketer.
First i started in 2015 to translate Crypto related content into german.

Back then there where almost no information in german about crypto and how it works.
My first job was the training as a wholesale and foreign trade clerk for at the agricultural division of raiffeisen warehouses, I didnt liked become selfemployed in 2013 selling insurences but here i had more to do with people what i liked. But i already feled that the traditional financial system is a scam so i quit in very early and became a sales manager for google products in northern bavaria on a freelance basis.

In 2015 - 2 years after my insurence job - I met bitcoin.
Well i heard about bitcoin in 2013, where my friends told me that they could have made a lot of dollors if the hodl it because it was at 20 $ but now is back at 5 $ or so.

I thought back then its like paypal but without a copmany behind it, so it is a scam…

But 2015 i got it!
I understod Bitcoin now on a depper level when other friends i just met told me again about Bitcoin.

My Blog www.coin - blog .de got a lot of attention back then and people payed me money to advertise there stuff there. I also got in Kontakt with Network Marketing with the crypto space.

I have to confess that i got scamed sadly very often over the years and could have been a better investor in the crypto space if i havent trusted the wrong people

But well its a high risk market an i like crypto and love Bitcoin and the potential of Blockchain.

Over the years i made a company in the marketing niche, crypto related.

Now more an more Companys want a Token conzept for there business, but they have no idea how to make a whitepaper, whats possible in the crypto space and how to implement it.

Trough my years in this space i got to know a lot of people and companys, so i have some businesses i already made a whitepaper for and did one basic bep-20.

Now i realy want to do a professional Token Arichtekture Service Company who also can develop basic tokens for companys and there businesses.

I hope to learn coding here, and that i also learn how to understand to read smart contracts.

I have 0 knowledge about coding and how to read the bitcoin blockchain from a hardcore technical perspektive neither can i read smart contracts that way.

To bring the company or the service i want to provide to the highest class level i need to learn to code, buildt a developer team, want to read the code and understand what other people coded for me, get a understanding what i already can do on erc without having the risk of hackers, get a understanding how to calculate tokens for the whitepaper and may get a deeper MIT loock on how i can develop and present Whitepaper and other Token Architecture business models with maybe contracts i can use for my business, to be on the safe site dealing in the high risky and volatile crypto space.

Looking forward to an amazing time with you guys, i hope to learn fast so i can help others here and develop an awesome future for our world with the blockchain technologie.

you guys are already the fule for this industrie and i hope to become also a high level drop of oil to join you launching the rocket to moon and beyond

I am Damian and I live in London, UK. I have some investing experience but am pretty new to the Defi space. I jumped into crypto in 2016 but I was never fully convinced. Recently I have been looking at Cosmos/Osmosis and I have decided to get properly educated in crypto/defi. Hence I am doing the course. Good luck to you all. It is such a massive subject who knows where it will lead!
D

Hello Crew! Just signed on and am pretty pumped about the curriculum. I’ve been spot-researching crypto for a while and it seems pretty obvious it’s gonna be a global game changer that I want to be a part of. I have some minor programming skills that I’ll have to dust off, and I hope will be useful for the learning curve, as well as a solid technical background.

Hi Ivan, I’m Marv, I got to know you from your YouTube channel :blush:, good thing I found myself here. I’m new to the crypto space. Hoping to learn as much as I can from you all :slightly_smiling_face:.