Introduce yourself

Thx… I had been thinking about this for a number of years. It was not an easy thing to do, many things had to happen. So many people let there family - possessions actually control them. Extremely glad i finally did escape. Now its time push on… Once you get out the cage chilled out and the dust settled you realize there is no going back to the same sh1t different day format… Even though we brainwashed to be battery hens, we aint, never will be we need to go create. New thoughts habits friends opportunities…

HELLO HELLO!!

Ricardo Here!! :wave:t5:

I live to make others happy and live life to the fullest being as mindful as possible.

I live a Stoic Life and work my butt off to learn and grow as a person and a performer in life, each and every day.

I completely love travelling the world and getting to understand other human individuals deeply and hugging and dancing like there’s no tomorrow, expressing the deepest part of my soul.

My massive transformative purpose was always 0 HUNGER and making it happen is my most important mission in life.

I love Blockchain technology as it brings a magnificent opportunity for the global human tribe to come together and to make this world a better place for us all.

I’m so excited to be part of this and to give it my all to bring the change I want to see in the world.

ONE LOVE

2 Likes

Welcome…To the future

IT background will help for sure… Watch out for programming if you’re new like I was haha… If you really want to learn it, you totally can here… I can read code now, which a month ago I couldn’t. Writing code, is another story but well on my way. Enjoy

2 Likes

Good choice bro. I started here at the end of October and am all in now, 100% committed. Crazy opportunities. Enjoy

1 Like

Hey,
My name is Kyelynn and I work at (AAA) NCNU insurance group in the bay area, I’m tech oriented and I’m ready to change my life and get out of the insurance industry. I’m definitely a newbie for the code/blockchain side of things. I’m more of a hardware guy such as repair of devices ex: computer & cellphone repair. I have dedicated myself to learn the cypto industry since I first started in August of 2020, I’m wishing I had started earlier. I’m looking forward to the opportunities that are possible. I have some doubts on what I can accomplish though once I actually complete this but I’m trying my best to keep on pace.

I live about 15 miles north of San Francisco in the bay area I have a full schedule of doing nothing at all times except work, sleep, eat then repeat again and again jk jk, anyways umm I like to stay busy I’m either working on a project with my car or repairing programing updating something on electronics, I recently got a soldering gun and its changed my life haha always looking for the next project. I like attention to detail Architecture, home design and renovations, I’m a first time home buyer so I’ve always got something I’m working on with the house, I love photography, and recently been trying to getting into jewelry making. I hope the best for us all here let’s complete this mission and spread the knowledge and change the world, haha okay enough.
Thanks for reading.:v:

1 Like

Hi my name is Loren I have been reading and learning about crypto for about 2 months and I am excited to learn more from this program and get a new career

1 Like

Hello, my name is sesame. I like computers and electronics. I have only been on this topic for about three years now. I enjoy how new avenues can be opened up by technology and how all of the computing power put into place can change generations and ultimately the world. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi My name is Nida. I am a student of ivan since MAY and I am a trader. I am here to enhance my knowledge about blockchain. Excited to be here.

2 Likes

Your reply means a lot. Thanx for the support! :grinning:

Hello @All, my name is Thomas from Germany and I literally talk every day about the Crypto market and it’s future potential. I’m super bullish to see what @ivan prepared for us together with @Gustaf. Cheers

1 Like

Really appreciate the feedback! Every little bit helps

Awesome. I looked a bit into Land here also… It can be a bit of a process! Ghana is awesome though. I came here for an engineering opportunity

1 Like

Hi Ivan and everyone,

This is Mallar. I lead an fintech startup based in India and I am a Blockchain enthusiast and happy to be here.

Cheers!
Mallar

2 Likes

Hello!

I’ve been playing with Coinbase since 2016 with very little knowledge!

I just completed the basics course and excited for the Bitcoin and Blockchain 101 :slight_smile:

I’m a single dad north of Seattle. My career as a copier repair technician has been destroyed by the pandemic, so learning blockchain I am hoping will open the doors to a new and exciting path. I’m also a yoga teacher :stuck_out_tongue:

Love, Peace, Joy and Prosperity to you all!!!

-Forrest

3 Likes

Hello everyone :smiley:!

My name Is Maria do Carmo and I just made 26 years last month.

I’m :portugal: Portuguese and I’m passionate about all these market and tecnhology.

My first contact was with Bitcoin in 2012 but just in 2014 I started to find and learn more about it and about blockchain.

Nowadays, thanks to cryptocurrencies, In 2018 I created my own business and became a self employed along with my business partner we create a consulting company of business creation, transformation and software development (Wynest Business Transformation), that company gave me the birth of my restaurant (Tasca do Bife) - A Portuguese Stakehouse , and also my Software (PuzzleTask) - Puzzletask intends and has been working to assert itself in the market as the tool of excellence in supporting the operational management of chain stores and franchises for the sectors of catering, hotels, food retail and non-food retail, and making production tracking.

And now recently (born in the pandemic) also a platform of food retail and distribution (www.tascaexpress.com) - we took advantage of the suppliers of our restaurant and started to distribute according to stock 0 logic, giving the advantage that consumers receive the food as fresh and fast as possible since we have no space for storage this also promotes to don’t have food waste.

I’m a workaholic love to make deals, and business and I really want to learn more about everything and improve as I know these are a opportunity of a lifetime my story already proves it :yum:

I’m really grateful to be part of this community and I am available to help with whatever is needed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!
My Name is Rohit Kamble and I work as a Product Owner for an insurance company in California. I’ve been working in information Technology from past 8 years. I started working as a Business intelligence data analyst and led many projects within my organization. Just like many of you, I am curious about Blockchain technology and wanted to understand, learn new skills to advance my professional career. happy to be part of this community!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello World, My name is Nick I’m a student at IvanOnTech for a couple of months now. Looking forward to doing this fintech course. A little bit about my background: I used to be in the Dutch Army for 17 years, I have a master’s degree in strategic management and now I’m working as a business developer for a virtual reality company. I’m also an investor in gold/silver and crypto. I’m looking for opportunities to go fulltime crypto.

5 Likes

Hi,

My name is Paweł, I am an active investor with previous experience in trading (forex).I started exploring the blockchain technology in 2016, and a little later I purchased the first Bitcoin.

I want to start working in the blockchain industry. I’m happy to learn programming and create my own projects.

Currently, I am in the final stage of preparations for the marathon.

I am interested in health and investing. I am a coach and I specialize in health, fitness, wellness. I help people get rid of unnecessary fat in a quick and easy way and achieve beachbody. But most importantly, slow down the ageing process and rejuvenate yourself, keep your youth if you want to.

In relation to what is happening in the world lately I decided to help in these hard times for some people and I now have a free coaching session, if you are interested you can apply for it and if you and qualify, I will help you achieve your goals.

2 Likes

Good for you! I was in Portugal last December, Spain too… The academy is great, hope you enjoy. So many great like-minded people. Greetings from Canada!