Introduce yourself

Finns en grupp på Telegram för svenskar som är intresserade av allt om blockchain. gruppen heter Blockchain Sweden. Om du inte hittar den så kan du följa gruppen https://t.me/BlockchainSweden så lägger jag till dig i gruppen

Hello, My name is Alvaro and I am from Argentina. I am Industrial Engineer.
I feel the cryptocurrency and blockchain joint some of my passions like finance, technology and new opportunities.
I am sure that blockchain is going to be, at least the next 10 years, the future of IT.
I hope I can improve fast.
I wish the successful to al the community.
Regards.

Hi, Excited to be here.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
My name is Andy, I currently work in quality assurance and looking to get back to my CompSci background. Excited to be here!

Hello,
My name John and I live in Atlanta Georgia.
I just retired from my job as an aircraft mechanic at Delta airlines (31 years).
Blockchain technology is fascinating to me and I am looking forward to learning.
Coffee, coconut milk creamer, no sugar.

Hi everyone,

I’m Jonathan from Mauritius, just enrolled in the academy, very glad to be part of the IOT community.

Currently working as refrigeration tech, i’m new to the blockchain sector but fascinated with the endless possibilities of the technology. i’m here to learn as much as possible and maybe integrate blockchain in the current field i’m working in or do a complete career shift.

Wish you all a wonderful and inspired journey here in the academy.

See you guys,

Cheers! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi. Just started learning about Crypto and BlockChain. I’m in Australia and I am
66 years old. No one I know is buying Crypto but I have. I have no training in any technology - so this is a steep curve.

Here to learn to explain to others and pass on to future generations. Cheers Sherill

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I am excited to join this academy and look forward to learn how to do some blockchain development. I am a developer from the bay area and have been interested in crypto since 2017. I like to create digital art and program.

Hello, my name is Ken and I’m new to the blockchain world! I want to learn how to develop blockchain apps and software so that I may gain great opportunities. I’m currently in process of opening a new type of food concept and I’d like to figure out how I could utilize blockchain in the restaurant industry.

1 Like

Hi my name is David but everyone calls me Dave. I live in the Highlands of Scotland. I have been following bitcoin and alts for a while. I have decided I now want to learn more about blockchain and educate myself.

2 Likes

Hey all. I’m Chris from UK. Background in digital marketing and video and looking to move into the crypto space.

My story - I bought 2 BTC in 2013 and forgot my password and recovery.

Fast forward 7 years and I decided to start actually learning about crypto.

Managed to get into my wallet and spread some of those Satoshis around various alt coin projects.

Interested in defi, gaming and supply chain projects plus. Looking forward to learning everything I can from Ivan and team.

2 Likes

I’m Brett from Sydney, Australia.
I have small businesses in the arts, entertainment, antiques and collectibles industries. I also enjoy writing, performing and public speaking.
I’ve been obsessed with crypto for the last three years and have taken Ivan’s advice to get into crypto full-time. Thank you Ivan.
I’m an amateur scholar with many interests, including politics, science fiction and cultural studies. I spend a lot of time thinking about the future, especially use-cases for crypto and blockchain. I figured here was the first step to try and make it happen. I’m looking to play to my strengths as an ideas man and entrepreneur rather than a developer but want to learn how it all works under the hood as a first step.
I enjoy mentoring and will help anyone coming up with their own meaningful use cases.
Thanks. Enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Hey Sherill. Good on you. What a great story. I’m a bit like you. I’m in Australia too… CHeers, BRett

Hey!
My name is Te Aroa and I am currently living in Perth , Western Australia and originally from New Zealand. Been following Ivan on YT for a couple months now and very thankful for the value he puts out. I am very new to the crypto space but I’m excited to learn more and dive into these courses on offer here.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:
I am Tylor Collins, known as Ty or TC;
I live in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA and I am a mechanic, welder, and electronics technician.
I am in the process of leaning X-code, and now BlockChain technologies.
I am extremely excited about this opportunity!

1 Like

hi. im 11. i love bitcoin and other altcoins. my dad showed me some bitcoin charts and i instintly fell in love with them. (thats when i was 9 btw.) i also heard my dad talking with my dads freinds about bitcoin. my dad and i started watching videos about crypto, learning together. when i was 10, my dad signed me up to crypto crew universities school. there he taught me how to use indicators and how to use charts. after i finished his course, i started practicing making vids for a youtube channel, started trading and my dad put in some money for me to trade. now, im 11, my youtube channel is like 3 months old and already has 84 subs!!! (when im writing this.) my dad gave me parts for a mining rig and ill be making a mining rig and mining soon. my dad sighed me up for ivan on tech acadamy to learn how bitcoin and other altcoins work from within. i love it so far!!! (i live in issaquah wa by the way. anyone in bellevue or around issaquah? pls tell me. maybe we could meet up!)

btw my hobbeis are (other than crypto):

...solving rubics cubes. rn i know how to solve a 
2x2, a 3x3 (the fastest i ever solved a 3x3 was 51 
sec!!!,) triangle rubics cube, cilinder rubics cube, 
and im learning how to solve a 5x5.

...chess.

...(minecraft shh, dont tell anyone)

...lego
5 Likes

Hello guys!
Kath here… pretty much new to crypto currency.
I would love to get connected with you guys…

1 Like

Hello all,
My name is Aurad (Rod) and I am a transfer student transferring to the University of California Davis to study Applied Math. Ever since I was first introduced to Blockchain and Crypto in 2017 I have been obsessed with the space. Not a day goes by that I haven’t thought of the implications of Blockchain technology whether that be its applications or potential investment opportunities.

I currently live in the United States where I enjoy learning about new and upcoming technologies that will shape the future. I used to be a competitive Table Tennis player as of about 3 years ago before Blockchain captured my imagination.

Thank you Ivan for the inspiration!

1 Like

Hello @Aurad_Kamkar, im also new to this group… :slight_smile: a newbie welcome from here… !

Hello

It took me 2 years of watching good morning crypto before joining the academy :slight_smile:
Now I`m very bullish on being full time crypto

2017 - started investing in altcoins
2018 - 2019 mining bch, then selling miners and all bch before the dump :))))
2020. March 12th lost almost everything because of using using 4x leverage with all my longs

Otherwise, I´m renting construction machinery in Tallinn, Estonia and all my free time goes to mountain biking

1 Like