Introduce yourself

Hello everyone, My name is Jon and I’m located in central Minnesota. I have been spending much of my free time the past year learning as much as I can about upcoming crypto projects. I recently caught up with a friend who shared with me that they had transitioned from their old career into programming after completing an online bootcamp. I decided that I had the drive and competency to teach myself how to be an asset in a growing industry. I had seen Ivan on YouTube in the past and I knew I could trust his team to teach me what I needed to know.

1 Like

Hi All my name is Eihab, I am from Saudi Arabia and I am learning a lot. Thanks Ivan :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Michiel. I have been invested into crypto since 2017 and now I am starting to learn more about the tech behind it. thx for the courses!

2 Likes

Hello,

My name Is Robert, I’ve been in Crypto since 2019. I’ve been interested in deepening my understanding of the industry for awhile now and after a few false starts, I’m ready to dive into my courses. Looking forward to connecting with like minded people on the Forum.

1 Like

Hi Dear Ivan and every one .
A big thanks to you and moralis team for the greate product which you built.
this is alireza nabati , senior developer , CTO and blockchain enthusiasm. I have plans to make a few mvp`s by the moralis , I am watching all your youtube videos and I am so amazed because of your awesome work

1 Like

Hi everyone I’m currently doing some non tech work in Switzerland and am intensely wanting to develop my blockchain defi skills. Started investing mid last year and can’t below how much goes on in the space in such a short time. I’ve begun to grasp the things that I do not understand, which is a great optimistic stage. Particularly interested in arbitrage and DeFi hedge funds.

I had been studying traditional portfolio management and trading when the DeFi blockchain crypto penny dropped! To me DeFi represents freedom and the possibility for everyone to take full charge of their financial reality and gain autonomy in that space. If that knot can at least be loosened in the world then decentralisation can expand into other areas thanks to the defi blockchain.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Yusuf, and I just registered for professional course Moralis, and established my own company BlockSense in the Netherlands, hope I can master my blockchain developer courses, and create my own Blockchain Development Services company (BlockSense) with Moralis and its communities, feel free to contact me to have co-operated together in business and building networks. And I’m so excited to learn from you guys and keep in touch with you guys, specially you Ivan :).

1 Like

Hi all. My name is also Ivan, and I am current a developer in Brazil and a new Blockchain aficionado. I have heard about Blockchain for a while, and I want to get really involved, but I need to go a step at a time. Joining Moralis is a step towards starting my company or crypto endeavour, glad to have started the course

Hi ALL ,
My name is Mohd Imran Khan and I am from India. I am an Engineer in computer Science. From today i am starting my professional journey in Web 3.0. Last few year have been very hard on me. I am following Ivan on Tech from last December 2021. I loved his daily youtube videos and hope he will start it soon.
I am starting my journey with a lot of energy and hope. With moralis this journey should be a lifetime journey.
Thanks and Regards

My name is Jonathan, From Rockford, IL starting my Blockchain Development as a Beginner. Happy and excited to be here!

Hi everyone, I’m Kieran from Manchester United Kingdom. Day job is an engineering tutor at a high school. I’ve got a back ground in Autodesk, technical drawing and all things CAD related. Always learning, just completed the crypto for beginners course and looking for next step. What do you all recommend I go onto next?

Hello all, I’m Jackson from the US and I’m here to learn how to become a blockchain developer.

2 Likes

Hi All ! My name is Marcelo and I’m developer since my 16yo … today I’m 52, so, I have a lot in programming and I love it and I love blockchain, the philosophy will break the chains of this so cruel society.
I living in Brazil, married, with no children but I have a lot of birds (free) in my house.
I love to stay here.

1 Like

Hello Moralis!
My name is Bruno, I’m 32 years old and i am from Portugal. Jumped into crypto in 2019. Over the past years I’ve learned a lot about bitcoin, blockchain and trading. However I want to take things to the next level so I decided to be here at Moralis Academy.

1 Like

Hi Ivan and everyone!

My name is John and im blockchain enthusiast staying in Stockholm Sweden.

I like to go to gym and travel.

You guys rock!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Tara, I live just outside London in the UK. I’m currently doing (and enjoying) the 2021 Javascript course but am looking forward to using the Moralis Academy to learn as much as I can about as many topics as I can - particularly revolving around crypto, blockchain and programming.

Much love from England! :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Ivan and everyone!

My name is Davi and i live in Brazil… i’ve been working in financial market (lately with asset management) for a long time (something like 17 years) but now i will change to a tech company that works with tokenization - kinda like a “token market place” -.

I’ve been studying by myself the subject - cryptos, the ecosystem, DLTs, DeFi, NFT… - and i am really scared but excited with the amount of information available about it.

I think we have much to evolve in Brazil - when we think about the financial market - because people are thinking how to adjust the new technology into the old financial architecture narrowing the possibilities… but i think (and hope) that it’s just a matter of time, because it’s DLTs and all this technology are so disruptive that we should think about how to take advantage of it and make peoples life really better.

Regards!

1 Like

Greetings to all of you. I’m Philipp from Germany :de: (living close to Hamburg). I was a trained shipping merchant and startet my blockchain/programming career last year. Thanks for the opportunity, happy to be here. All the best, Philipp :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey All. My name is Chris and live in Nashua, New Hampshire here in the US. I am a strength coach with some experience in trading stock options, but very new to the crypto and blockchain world. Looking forward to learning more!

1 Like

Hi there, my name is Valerie. I live in Queens, New York. Currently I work as a Physician Assistant and have been interested in crypto since 2018. I’m looking to make a big career change as I feel I’m almost burnt out in medicine. I find crypto so revolutionary and exciting and I just want to be a part of it!