Human Computer Interaction & Prototyping

Great stuff! I am not in S/W development, so this is very good information for me.

2 Likes

Hi thank you, interesting lecture. Sorry cant find quiz as linked straight to here

2 Likes

Hi @Fluffpinkkitten, hope you are well.

You mean this quiz?
https://academy.ivanontech.com/products/blockchain-business-masterclass/categories/1710174/posts/5739904

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Filip, what are your recommendations of how we should test our product/service?

Should we use a test group of random persons or a group of the intended user base?

Should the testing be online and open to all people or in person in a controlled environment?

By testing all their modules, unit testing, backtesting, beta testing, you must be sure that at least your product/service does what it means to do inside controlled parameter/environment.

That will depend of your strategy to test the product/service, some times you will need a group of selected people that knows about the product/service to test specific parts of it.

Other times you could need people that does not know the internal logic of the product/service, more likely to be a Final User Test, meaning you want to test the entire experience of the product/service from a user perspective (is your product easy to use for grandma?)

Again, depending of the kind of test that you want to get some results to analyze.

Is not about which method is best, some times is better to try all test possible so you know that your product/service behave exactly as expected and will not go buggy or glicht time to time.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Hi,

Is there a similar website that allows for the same ease of developing and launching a token?

1 Like

Thanks, @Crypto_Craven!

This is great! :smiley:

1 Like

LOVE THIS!!

So this is just design, right?
It’s not programmed as one designs the interface. Would one have to program all the elements of the UI and the links and everything? Would just be pure frontend or backend as well?

THANKS!

1 Like

Love this proto.io

Some of the other links don’t seem to work anymore…

2 Likes

Hey @Jill_Brewer, hope you are great.

which other links are not working? maybe would be great to check them.

Carlos Z.

Hi Carlos.

These two links did not work for me:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truthbetolddesigns.herotracker

https://share.proto.io/VAGYEF/

Thanks for following up!

-Jill

1 Like

Ok, the first link was an app called ‘hero tracker’, which is not available anymore (maybe the developer take it out of the google play store)

The second was a link for a public template from proto.io, which is also not available anymore, still you can try the platform (proto.io) to check how to prototype.

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Yes, thank you for looking into it.

4 Likes

TEST the use case to potential clients before building using HCI proto types

1 Like

Good lesson overall, super high level; but enough if you’re already familiar with Agile methodology and in general developing s/w or applications… Does anyone know what the first link (to the YT video has to do with this?

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Crypto_Craven for sharing!

Any current wire framing tools / current 2021 programs or industry standards?
Best practices used by current companies?

Thanks so much in advance.
RJR

1 Like

Nice presentation. The interconnection makes it easy to follow / as related to the overall topic.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice - since I have not thought about application after the learning phase, I will keep this guidance in mind.

1 Like