HTML quiz for newbies

Hello everyone!

I have just finished my HTML quiz and I got three out of seven questions correct.
Is there any way to see the correct answers? It would be great to understand and correct my mistakes.

Thanks.

When you finish the test it will give 3 options, click view questions and scroll down, it will give all questions and answers.

Sorry for the late reply, has @jimb said, after you finished the quiz, you can click on view questions to verify the answers :nerd_face:

Carlos Z

Hello! I’ve looked at the quiz and i have no idea what newline characters are, nor do i remember seeing them mentioned in any videos. Googling just made me more confused about it. Does it have anything to do with &nbsp ?

Newline is a control character that is used to signify the end of a line of text and the start of a new one.
If you see on this example in p html element there is no newline character.

And let see on the second one, I have add some 2 newline between the word cats and Dogs, But yet no new line the reason is, In HTML all adjacent whitespace, including newline characters are collapsed into a single space when rendered.