How will the crypto-millionaires use their new wealth?

We can clearly see a new class of crypto-millionaires arising. Will they distinguish themselves from other millionaires?

Wealth is not only an achievment but also an obligation towards society.

The big question will be: how will you use your new wealth and power? :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Personal actions always simultaneously have an impact on yourself and your surroundings. Therefore, it is even more important that people with social power are just aware of that.

I would love to share my personal guidance for my actions wtih you. Maybe they can be also beneficial for you. :hugs: By following the questions below you will feel a tremendous difference in your life:

1. Does my decision/action support or harm me?
  2. Does my decision/action support or harm my family, my friends?
  3. Does my decision/action support or harm other people?
  4. Does my decision/action support or harm other sentinel beings?
  5. Does my decision/action support or harm nature?
  6. Does my decision/action support or harm our planet?

If the answers to those questions are: no I am not harming but supporting - life can be very juicy.

Enjoy and just try how it feels. :heart_eyes:

Alexander

You can also follow me on Instagram: alexanderflatischler or linkedin

2 Likes

Thats so nice. I hope we have a different class of wealth. I hope the differences we see sometimes just in this small community transpire to much better thingsโ€ฆ for individuals of course but also for society as a whole
Im praying that this will mean the biggest wealth transfer to more concious and caring people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello, AlexanderF! Iโ€™m happy that you brought this topic here. In my opinion, the crypto millionaires didnโ€™t define the trading millionaires that got the money by trading at the traditional trading markets like Forex.

Most crypto millionaires we know right now are opening different companies to accumulate affirmations for money in the lawful field. Today, cryptocurrency trading is not appropriately regulated in many countries.

According to the CNBC Millionaire Survey, nearly half of millennial millionaires hold at least 25% of their wealth in cryptocurrencies, as the crypto boom continues to build wealth for young, early adopters. According to the poll of 750 investors with at least $1 million in investible assets, 47 percent of millennial millionaires had more than 25% of their fortune in cryptocurrencies. Crypto accounts for at least half of the wealth of more than a third of millennial millionaires.