How to build a crypto exchange

Hey everyone,

I have been trying to build a crypto exchange with fiat off and on-ramps like Coinbase in my home country. However, I have been facing some issues with how these types of exchanges are built. I would like to know how to integrate in-app wallets for different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, etc… Do I need to run a node for all these different blockchains or how?

Please if you have any suggestions I would be glad to receive them.

Yes, you might need to run nodes for each blockchain that your website could integrate, but instead of it, i suggest you to take a look into https://moralis.io/ which is a new SDK for cross chain dapps.

Carlos Z

1 Like

Hey, Carlos,

Thank you for your response. I will take note.

Sieg.

1 Like

I see that you were looking to build a crypto exchange with in-app wallets for different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, and more. While this thread may be a couple of years old, the information can still be relevant and helpful. When it comes to integrating in-app wallets for different blockchains, you have a few options. One approach is to use existing APIs and libraries provided by the blockchain networks themselves. These APIs allow you to interact with the blockchain and manage wallets without running separate nodes for each blockchain. If you’re still seeking guidance and resources on building a crypto exchange, I recommend checking out tinytrader.com. They offer valuable insights and information about the crypto industry that can assist you in your project.

Thanks a lot, mate. The information is really helpful.