Homework - complete or not

Hello everybody,
I did some homework and clicked the button “mark as complete”, but my click is not accepted. I don’t get the blue check mark. I don’t want to do the homework again. How do I get the little blue checkmark, please? Thank you.
Claudia

1 Like

Hi @Claudia, hope you are well.

Could you please share an screenshot about the issue? also which lesson is giving you this issue?

You should be able to click the blue button “mark as complete” and then it turns to “completed”, after that you should be able to see the “next lesson” button that will send you to the next lesson.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hi Carlos,
Currently I’m doing the course “Blockchain & Bitcoin 101”. At the beginning, I could mark a few lessons as “completed” by clicking on the button, but not the first video and not the homeworks. Now, the button doesn’t work anymore at all. I can’t officially complete anything besides the three videos you see marked as completed in the first screenshot. Which is making me lose track of what I already watched and which assignments I already finished.
Thank you for your support.
Claudia

1 Like

It could be the browser that you are using, is chrome right?

Could you please try to open the academy and try the button with another browser? I could suggest try with brave, firefox or edge explorer.

Let me know if is fixed in other browser :nerd_face:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Yes, Carlos, it was Chrome. I tried it with Edge and it worked fine. There I can click and unclick all lessons. Thanks again.
Claudia

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I use brave (shields up and down) as well as chrome. Is there a best browser for the courses? I can’t click the complete button :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi @yaisah, hope you are good.

The Academy show that error only on chromium browsers, meaning: chrome and brave.

Firefox, Opera, Edge, Vivaldi are good browsers that should work well witht he Academy.

Carlos z

1 Like