FutureHack @ Davos 2018 Social Impact Blockchain Hackathon

Hey guys! I’m a big fan of Ivan on Tech and I wanted to share an event some of you in the space might be interested in, especially developers. It’s a Social Impact Hackathon I’ve been helping to put together with our non-profit team and partners in the space like ConsenSys at Davos/Klosters Switzerland during the World Economic Forum. We’re still accepting applicants! :smiley:

https://futurehack.io

FutureHack is organizing the first ever Hackathon to take place around Davos during the week of the World Economic Forum, as a call to action to hack for solutions for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). #FutureHack

FutureHack is seeking talented individuals and teams of top developers, designers, and entrepreneurs to collaborate to solve one of SIX pressing global challenges. Topics include: solutions for healthcare, industry and infrastructure, smart cities and communities, sustainable development, climate change, and justice and governance systems.

Are you up to the challenge to bring emerging, distributed and decentralized solutions to solve these key initiatives?

The Hackathon will take place at the Schwendi Mountain Lodge nestled on the top of a mountain at Klosters, Switzerland. The town of Klosters, Switzerland is on the same mountain as Davos and is easy to get to from the Zurich airport by train and car. All housing, meals, room and board will be paid for and included in your participation in the Hackathon if you are accepted to participate.

Enter today and participate for the chance to win up to $500,000 in prizes! These prizes will be awarded at our Blockchain For The Future Event at the Seehof Hotel, and the night will be a party and award ceremony with awards presented by our sponsors and the Slovenian Prime Minister.

Register HERE

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]