Etheruem boilerplate loading/speed issues

I cloned the eth boilerplate repo and created a new server on moralis - then linked them together using the application ID and server URL.

Issues:

1. Creating/deleting a server on moralis takes very long time. Compared to the tutorials I have been watching, it’s significantly slower. I thought it was my internet connection in the beginning so I switched to a faster connection (200mbps) but nothing changed. Can anyone confirm if this issue occurs with anyone else? It takes a good 5 minutes to launch a server (when in fact it should take around 10-15 seconds). It’s not really a problem, I’m a patient person and I can wait - but I believe it is impacting the speed of my project because:

2. The eth boilerplate project is also very slow. Some UI elements are not loading as well. The fiat onramper doesn’t load at all. I switched to the local dev environment thinking it would make things faster, but the same issues reproduced on the local dev/test/mainnet networks.

Additional info:

• I am creating this server from Beirut, Lebanon. Could it be that the region has something to do with this? Since the closest region to Beirut is Frankfurt.

Screenshots:

More screenshots

Transfers section

Hey @zk-janzi, hope you are ok.

Please take this issue to this topic, which they will help you with it:
https://forum.moralis.io/t/ethereum-boilerplate-questions/3951/86

Carlos Z