Digital arts, The Next Big Thing?

Hello guys !
I have been following our uncle “Pomp” aka. Pompliano for quite a long time now and he recently released a new letter entitled :

The Next Big Bet - Digital Art.

As a digital investor, I am always looking for great opportunities ! :male_detective: :heavy_dollar_sign:

unnamed
Source here

Anyway i’ll let you listen to the micro-podcast and let me all know what you think. Is it a good idea ? How to get education for this kind of opportunities ?

Cheers mates

Keep Grinding :metal:
Keep Coding :writing_hand:

Follow me
Twitter @CodingDapp
GitHub @DappCoding
StackOverflow @OthmaneEn
GitCoin @dAppCoding

dapp coding

2 Likes

Good question! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Did you look for some opportunities yet?

Hey, how things are going? It is a nice project and I see a big potential in it. I wish I could create something like this, but since I was a child I have understood that creativity is not my strong point. And whenever I have writing assignments I always use the editing service that I have found after reading the Wordvicerdvice reviews indeed as I make many mistakes and can’t express my ideas in a clear way.

I think it’s a bubble waiting to pop within the crypto-sphere. Much like ICOs in 2017. However I do think NFT’s are here to stay and will serve a much greater purpose than art in the end. Now is the time to make the most of it while it’s still easy.