Course typos and mistakes

If you found a mistake or type in the course - leave it here!

3 Likes

“Meet Filip” mentions a link to his youtube channel which i couldn’t find so i had to search for myself

2 Likes

INDENDED instead of INTENDED in the first paragraph of DISCLAIMER

1 Like

please leave the link here.

2 Likes

Thanks, the link color was black, we had to make the link red should be clear now!

The “Litterature” section on the left bar on the course should only have one “t”.

2 Likes

Just corrected it, thanks.

2 Likes

Introduce Yourself:

“get 100% our of this course” should be “get 100% out of this course”.

2 Likes

What to do if I am completely stuck?:

“struggling with a questions you know” should be “struggling with a question you know”.

1 Like

Programming vs Programming on the Blockchain:

Video thumbnail:- “writing binary squences” should be “writing binary sequences”

1 Like

Reading Assignment - Variables
7 / 7
What is the result of this? ( 10+22)%3. HINT: Read about modulo operation.

Don’t know if this was intended bracket space and then number ( 10+22)

And maybe would be good to know if there was a hint multiple answers.

in
“Assignment hint - lists (use only after you tried on your own)”
you write
“If you’ve spend hours trying to figure out links in HTML and still cannot get it to work we have a hint for you.”
It should be lists not links, since we are trying to figure out lists not links.

2 Likes

In
“Understanding Web Technology - Hardvard Lecture”
you write
“[…] everything we’ve learned and will in some of the gaps you currently might have about HTML.”
Should probably be “[…] and will fill some of the gaps […]”

2 Likes

Programming vs Programming on the Blockchain minute 6: you misspelled sequences on your whiteboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

The web lecture at Harvard is really nice, but not that hard - and certainly not Hardvard :wink:

3 Likes

This is under: Understanding If-Else Deeper

“If the boolean expression within the if-brackets evaluates to False the code inside the if-clause if not executed…”

Pretty sure you meant: “If the boolean expression within the if-brackets evaluates to False then the code inside the if-clause will not be executed”

2 Likes

The title of “Understanding Web Technology - Hardvard Lecture” should be spelled Harvard.

2 Likes

In the disclaimer at the start of the course, “purposes” is missing an “r”. :slight_smile:

“The material, videos and source code in this course are only intended for educational puposes and should NOT be used as production code.”

On top of the “Loops - Reading Assignment” page, the introductory text reads:
“Welcome to this reading assignment on Binding, Functions and Control Flow that will actually cover a lot.”

This is the same text from “Binding, Functions and Control Flow - Reading Assignment”.